Twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely the activists. Totally not the fact he had to be sued to buy the company, his bizarrely "making it up as he goes along" plan to alienate the most powerful users, nor his tweeting out conspiracy theories about Paul Pelosi. And now threatening a "thermonuclear name and shame" of advertisers who drop out - exactly what advertisers love to hear. Clearly not an incredibly stupid man.

Lol

Sacking the workforce then seeing what actually breaks is a cruel but effective way to clean out the useless middle management paper shufflers.

Definitely the activists. Totally not the fact he had to be sued to buy the company, his bizarrely "making it up as he goes along" plan to alienate the most powerful users, nor his tweeting out conspiracy theories about Paul Pelosi. And now threatening a "thermonuclear name and shame" of advertisers who drop out - exactly what advertisers love to hear. Clearly not an incredibly stupid man.

Blaming others is a much more palatable outcome for Musk than admitting that advertisers are unsure of him personally and the direction he might choose to take Twitter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it.

FhQCqXWXEAAWXRR

Surely selling blue ticks to thousands of people and then taking it away is something like fraud?
I'm sure there was something in the word tsunami of a contract that covers that (I'm assuming there was one). If enough people reverse the charge through their credit card companies, it could lock Twitter out of receiving funds for a while though. :D

Surely getting $8 per troll would be a good business model. Its not Twitter's fault that morons dumped their shares in a greedy a-hole company after people found out they may no longer be greedy arseholes.

wtf are you on about with shares?

Elon bought the company, it's now private. As such it was delisted from the stock exchanges.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back