FTA-TV Two And a Half Men

Remove this Banner Ad

To no one's surprise the show sucks without Charlie. Just end the show it's had it's run. Sometimes you just have to know when to stop something.

Seem's like alot of people are agreeing with you. People aren't tuning in to watch it after seeing the first episode.

HE has been thrown out of home after contracting Charlie Sheen's out-there ways and now Australian viewers have dumped Ashton Kutcher, too.

Two weeks after 2.2 million Australians watched Kutcher's debut on Two And A Half Men, the revamped show drew a thinning 985,000 viewers for its third outing on Tuesday night.

Seven's double whammy of The X Factor and Packed To The Rafters saw it off.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...o-and-a-half-men/story-e6frewz0-1226159592410

kutcher has never been funny. the show was alright before this. but once charlie left, they should have killed the show off
actually you're somewhat right season 9-10 should of been enough to kill the show but season 11 has probably been the best season in the entire series..

Anyone see the finale of this? A stunt double of Charlie literally dies by getting crushed by a piano, the shot pans out to Chuck Lorre who says "winning" in reference to what Sheen said about himself after getting sacked. Officially the worst TV finale of all time, worse than The Sopranos, Dexter and Seinfeld.

Anyone see the finale of this? A stunt double of Charlie literally dies by getting crushed by a piano, the shot pans out to Chuck Lorre who says "winning" in reference to what Sheen said about himself after getting sacked. Officially the worst TV finale of all time, worse than The Sopranos, Dexter and Seinfeld.
You expected quality from Two and a Half Men?
Anyone who actually watched that show without irony deserved a poor finale
The Soparno's end was quality by the way, and seinfelds finish is harshly criticized in my oppinion

You expected quality from Two and a Half Men?
Anyone who actually watched that show without irony deserved a poor finale
The Soparno's end was quality by the way, and seinfelds finish is harshly criticized in my oppinion
This is actually the first episode I have watched since Ashton Kutcher's first episode, and I don't expect much at all from Two and a half men, but it was still worse than I could have imagined.

I liked the guests they had on [Arnie,Stamos & Slater].Slater as Charlie was hilarious.
They even took the piss out themselves with some of the jokes by looking at the camera afterwards.
Jake re-appearing was the big suprise.Don't think anyone expected him to break free from his cult to make an appearance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have really enjoyed the last season and a bit of Two and a Half Men, however the series finale was the biggest piece of garbage i have EVER SEEN!

Did anybody jump over a shark?

Sorry,Henry Winkler didn't appear

barry-jumps-the-shark_580779_gifsoup-com-1.gif

Well that ended like Seinfeld which if you want true closure is probably the best way, the reason being is if they end on a high and a good episode then the fans are left wanting more (like Breaking Bad for example). I was disappointed when Charlie lost the plot not only because he was good on the show but because season 8 had really picked up after a few seasons where it looked like it was becoming stale so when Ashton came on board it helped soften the blow and even though he wasn't as good it was still a funny show. They need to in a strange way make it a crap long episode so the fans think "yep it's time for the show to finish".

Another thing I took out of it is Chuck Lorre still hasn't got over the way things ended for him and Sheen which kind of surprised me as Two and a half men was still better than Anger management (as Alan said :D) and Charlie had tried to extend the olive branch recently, although he was a little more forgiving to Angus by allowing him back to wrap it up and just like his drunken Uncle money and luck seem to come his way even without trying.

When Rose was telling the story about what happened to Charlie she was asked to go back to the beginning and she asked what to the pilot when in fact she should've the pilot's but that just being picky. Funny how Chuck Lorre does that with his shows (big bang theory as well) must be his controlling, perfectionist personality (which might explain why he hasn't gotten over Sheen).

Anyway very sad the show is over as it was one of the funniest comedies at it's prime and even the lesser episodes were still quite funny because say what you will about Charlie but he has starred in 2 hit shows and even had hit movies so the guy does know how to win (even if he can be a knob about it).

Another thing I took out of it is Chuck Lorre still hasn't got over the way things ended for him and Sheen

What gave that away -
Was it the reference to locking a hooker in the closet in a hotel [Christian Slaters scene] ?
Was it the reference to sniffing coke off a hookers butt [actually I reckon that line was used when Charlie was still in the show] ?
Was it the reference to Kelly Preston getting shot by Sheens gun [the bit where in the letter Chelsea read it apologised for shooting her,which of course never happened on the show] ?

When Rose was telling the story about what happened to Charlie she was asked to go back to the beginning and she asked what to the pilot when in fact she should've the pilot's but that just being picky.

I don't get that bit

say what you will about Charlie but he has starred in 2 hit shows
2.5 Men & Spin City ?
Surely the 2nd show isn't Anger Management

Preferred Michael J. Fox as lead role in Spin City, and Sheen only spent 2 or 3 seasons on that didn't he?

What gave that away -
Was it the reference to locking a hooker in the closet in a hotel [Christian Slaters scene] ?
Was it the reference to sniffing coke off a hookers butt [actually I reckon that line was used when Charlie was still in the show] ?
Was it the reference to Kelly Preston getting shot by Sheens gun [the bit where in the letter Chelsea read it apologised for shooting her,which of course never happened on the show] ?

I don't get that bit

2.5 Men & Spin City ?
Surely the 2nd show isn't Anger Management
He always put little gags in regarding Sheen's private life and in fact there was one moment in anger management that Charlie was looking for clothes in a shop and he picked up a bowling shirt and said something along the lines of "I wouldn't be caught dead in that". But what struck me was how after he dropped the piano on him he turned around and said "winning" which I felt was actually stooping to Charlie's level.

Rose asked if she should start at the pilot when telling her story when in fact there were 2 pilots, but being pedantic there.

And yes I meant spin city (he took over from Michael J Fox so seamlessly) where as I would never call Anger management a "hit".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back