(Log in to remove this ad.)

Herne Hill Hammer

Premium Platinum
Jun 22, 2008
Cowes
AFL Club
Geelong
That doesn't surprise me.
It was carnage back in the day when I was clubbing bouncers were leaving punters 3 parts dead in the gutters. There was even a massive brawl at the Woolie Noght Club when a bus load of Melbourne bouncers came to town and started a fight. They didn't like the Geelong bouncers giving them all a bad name. I was there on the night, it was epic.

DapperDon

Premium Gold
Oct 4, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
It was carnage back in the day when I was clubbing bouncers were leaving punters 3 parts dead in the gutters. There was even a massive brawl at the Woolie Noght Club when a bus load of Melbourne bouncers came to town and started a fight. They didn't like the Geelong bouncers giving them all a bad name. I was there on the night, it was epic.
Bouncers didn't like other bouncers giving them a bad name by being aggressive dickheads, so they pile in a bus and fight aggressively.

Bouncer logic

Herne Hill Hammer

Premium Platinum
Jun 22, 2008
Cowes
AFL Club
Geelong
Bouncers didn't like other bouncers giving them a bad name by being aggressive dickheads, so they pile in a bus and fight aggressively.

Bouncer logic
I saw one punch a solid wood door and break off a piece the size of a cricket bat then bolt into the fray and start belting campaigners with it.

Herne Hill Hammer

Premium Platinum
Jun 22, 2008
Cowes
AFL Club
Geelong
Ahhh Geelong, where the only past time is fighting and drinking piss. And that’s just the girls.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Saw three pissed girls walking down Moorabool St about 2am, with two girls walking up. The three started a fight with the two, one of the two, took off her stiletto and put it through one of the three's cheek.

Top Bottom