Rumour Two Cats players took on the bouncers at The Inn last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Bouncers in Geelong don't have the best name, so fair play to the lads. I hope they got a few in.

Bouncers in Geelong let the Cat players get away with plenty its been happening for years.

Eh if is true and it's the two of them both replaceable and simply not best 22. Have fun in the VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That doesn't surprise me.

It was carnage back in the day when I was clubbing bouncers were leaving punters 3 parts dead in the gutters. There was even a massive brawl at the Woolie Noght Club when a bus load of Melbourne bouncers came to town and started a fight. They didn't like the Geelong bouncers giving them all a bad name. I was there on the night, it was epic.

It was carnage back in the day when I was clubbing bouncers were leaving punters 3 parts dead in the gutters. There was even a massive brawl at the Woolie Noght Club when a bus load of Melbourne bouncers came to town and started a fight. They didn't like the Geelong bouncers giving them all a bad name. I was there on the night, it was epic.
Bouncers didn't like other bouncers giving them a bad name by being aggressive dickheads, so they pile in a bus and fight aggressively.

Bouncer logic

Ahhh Geelong, where the only past time is fighting and drinking piss. And that’s just the girls.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saw three pissed girls walking down Moorabool St about 2am, with two girls walking up. The three started a fight with the two, one of the two, took off her stiletto and put it through one of the three's cheek.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back