Rumour Two Collingwood players under investigation for COVID breach.

Remove this Banner Ad

zeggie

You can't kick goals when you're unconscious.
Feb 9, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
What is the world coming to. I'm liking Essendon supporter posts because they are actually posting common sense.

Sidebottom is a dumb sh*t. Old enough to know better. It's only going to take 1 or 2 more of these incidents before it's taken out of the AFL's hands and the season cancelled/postponed by higher powers. Will cost a lot of players a lot of money for the selfish dumbass actions of the minority.

boncer34

Inaugural Steward
Jul 11, 2005
Baghdad
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Essendon should have set an example last week
Homesick player visiting the closest thing to family vs Player getting on the piss with a mate.

I know which one deserves a forfeit and which doesn't.

And if you haven't realised I'm taking the piss that's on you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diamond Jim

Team Captain
Suspended
Aug 30, 2007
Near the fat Pie-eater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LUFC
He was apparently* picked up by the wallopers at 7.30 am and driven home by them. At least they were not a cheap gangster firing off a few rounds.

The Pies really are the gift that keeps giving. The fish rots from the fat head who runs the joint.
Now they’re circling the wagons....not taking calls....no comment till the AFL and the Pies have done a deal......this has the ‘Maguire fix’ all over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the harry

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Did a policeman tell someone who told someone which ended up at Collingwood, who told Sidebottom and Dunn to self report before afl got wind of it

I suspect that if the police weren't involved they wouldn't have "self reported", which isn't really self reporting.

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Went to Wells' until 7:30am and then driven home by the boys in blue?

Wells has never drank a drop in his life.

Something stinks.

I hope ASADA has popped around for a chat already.

manureid

Laziest Poster on Figbooty
Nov 24, 2003
Deleted Threads
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United,Raiders
After Wines got a week off for sitting on his verandah, socially distanced for a 3 minute interview, I fully expect the AFL to make a full apology to Steele and pay him damages for the stress he has had to suffer due to this. Eddie in telling Gil how it should play out now.

the harry

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Went to Wells' until 7:30am and then driven home by the boys in blue?

Wells has never drank a drop in his life.

Something stinks.

I hope ASADA has popped around for a chat already.
Is that true about Wells? Impressive stuff. Would have been strange coming to North at that time and being happy to be on the waters

HirdsTheWord

HAD A LIQUOR HE WAS NOT USED TOO 🤤
Jun 19, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
i know its against the rule but i get the thing about visiting a mate to check he is OK after a significant injury.

what i don't get is when was it deemed acceptable for players to go out drink during the footy season? I thought this was standard for all AFL clubs to have a no drinking protocols during the season?

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Is that true about Wells? Impressive stuff. Would have been strange coming to North at that time and being happy to be on the waters
Yep, a well known teetotaler and also a fairly conservative christian, is at mass every Sunday.

Andrew Swallow was the same when he was still living in Melbourne.

Top Bottom