Rumour Two Collingwood players under investigation for COVID breach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adorable that an excited Essendon supporter raced to start this thread.

We will still beat you.

Haha we just lost to Carlton..........we would lose Collingwood with half your team out......

What is the world coming to. I'm liking Essendon supporter posts because they are actually posting common sense.

Sidebottom is a dumb s**t. Old enough to know better. It's only going to take 1 or 2 more of these incidents before it's taken out of the AFL's hands and the season cancelled/postponed by higher powers. Will cost a lot of players a lot of money for the selfish dumbass actions of the minority.

Essendon should have set an example last week
Homesick player visiting the closest thing to family vs Player getting on the piss with a mate.

I know which one deserves a forfeit and which doesn't.

And if you haven't realised I'm taking the piss that's on you.

He was apparently* picked up by the wallopers at 7.30 am and driven home by them. At least they were not a cheap gangster firing off a few rounds.

The Pies really are the gift that keeps giving. The fish rots from the fat head who runs the joint.

He was apparently* picked up by the wallopers at 7.30 am and driven home by them. At least they were not a cheap gangster firing off a few rounds.

The Pies really are the gift that keeps giving. The fish rots from the fat head who runs the joint.

Now they’re circling the wagons....not taking calls....no comment till the AFL and the Pies have done a deal......this has the ‘Maguire fix’ all over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be Motormouth dissembling of the highest order.
Based on recent form. He will just bellow over his fellow presenters and even when they say to move on will continue to rant over the top of them like a tantrum throwing 5 year old.

Did a policeman tell someone who told someone which ended up at Collingwood, who told Sidebottom and Dunn to self report before afl got wind of it

I suspect that if the police weren't involved they wouldn't have "self reported", which isn't really self reporting.

Went to Wells' until 7:30am and then driven home by the boys in blue?

Wells has never drank a drop in his life.

Something stinks.

I hope ASADA has popped around for a chat already.

After Wines got a week off for sitting on his verandah, socially distanced for a 3 minute interview, I fully expect the AFL to make a full apology to Steele and pay him damages for the stress he has had to suffer due to this. Eddie in telling Gil how it should play out now.

Went to Wells' until 7:30am and then driven home by the boys in blue?

Wells has never drank a drop in his life.

Something stinks.

I hope ASADA has popped around for a chat already.

Is that true about Wells? Impressive stuff. Would have been strange coming to North at that time and being happy to be on the waters

i know its against the rule but i get the thing about visiting a mate to check he is OK after a significant injury.

what i don't get is when was it deemed acceptable for players to go out drink during the footy season? I thought this was standard for all AFL clubs to have a no drinking protocols during the season?

Is that true about Wells? Impressive stuff. Would have been strange coming to North at that time and being happy to be on the waters

Yep, a well known teetotaler and also a fairly conservative christian, is at mass every Sunday.

Andrew Swallow was the same when he was still living in Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back