Review Two goals in a derby, it's over - Rd 16, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Its humiliating isn't it. One of my melts has been quoted on the West Coast thread as comedy gold... I mean WTF goes trawling through the opposition board looking for supporters tears to feed on?? These smug front runners sit there applauding Andrew Gaff as if he performs life saving surgery on children for a hobby and instead of smashing them into oblivion we give them boundless ammunition by serving up insipid garbage.
I was quoted pre game too. Just don’t buy into it. As soon as you comment on it, you’ll be banned. Pretty shallow and childish. Their mods are also a true reflection of the club anyway.
They’re the same mob that cheered cousins back from drugs, and supported Liam Ryan through his domestic charge, plus cheered Murray Newman through his assault charge/jail term. Not only that, they openly mocked Freo’s booing by applying Gaff’s every touch. Classy fans aren’t they.

I was quoted pre game too. Just don’t buy into it. As soon as you comment on it, you’ll be banned. Pretty shallow and childish. Their mods are also a true reflection of the club anyway.
They’re the same mob that cheered cousins back from drugs, and supported Liam Ryan through his domestic charge, plus cheered Murray Newman through his assault charge/jail term. Not only that, they openly mocked Freo’s booing by applying Gaff’s every touch. Classy fans aren’t they.
They are the scum of the Earth

I don’t live in wa but i feel for those who do weagles supporters seem weird they seem more interested with interaction with the heel then enjoying the success of the face.
After gf success I would be at peace with the world and just happy to be involved with the game we love.
I’m constantly surprised by freo s**t canning threads started by eagles supporters.
The only time an eagles thought is created is gameday of a derby
Maybe I’m missing something?
Sending my love and support to all dockers in the week ahead

Cos theyre bogan losers who have nothing else to cheer for and so their mood/outlook/self worth is entirely tied to their footy team’s fortunes, like a 16 year old boy hung up on girls for the first time

Cos theyre bogan losers who have nothing else to cheer for and so their mood/outlook/self worth is entirely tied to their footy team’s fortunes, like a 16 year old boy hung up on girls for the first time
But that’s the thing I’m confused about there being is not tied to there teams success it’s tied to the misgivings of the Fremantle football club it’s weird

Actually I’ve got a few mates who are Eagles supporters and I can completely understand their condescending attitude towards Freo.
Their club is successful, ruthless and extremely professional in every aspect.

Fremantle on the other hand are regarded as a joke, not just by Eagles supporters, but in the general AFL community.
And we deserve it..

If we lose as I suspect next week against Hawks (in Tas). Tomorrow North beat St Kilda, next week Sydney beat Carlton and also next week WB beat Melbourne - all very likely. We will be 14th on the ladder. Will give us pick 5 in the ND 😟

If this season (which seems to be the case right now) heads the direction of 2017/18 post bye then there needs to be serious questions and changes made. How can we fall away so much after playing 13 games each of 3-4 years. Same s*#t different stench.
i believe we fall a way aimply because we rely too much on Fyfe and Mundy to do all the grunt work. by mid season they are looking tired (especially Mundy) and our ckearance work falls away

snowballs from there

Ross Lyon has to go we are not going forward with the list we have a pass mark is finals no excuses.
There is a coach who coached the under eighteens to the national champions and won it on Friday at Marvel stadium , it just proves he can develop the youth that person is Peter Sumich
For what reason do you think that he can't get a senior coaching position at any club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really don’t get why West Coast fans thought he had a good game? Can you englighten me?
14 disposals. Meh. 0.0. Meh. 23 HOs when Sandilands had 18.
Oh it’s the mark that he got. Averaging 0.5 for the season. But hey that’s what you want from 1.1 million a year. Go for it. You won a flag without him, loss embarrassingly in the GF With him. So kind of not really a necessity for the team
14 disposals and 23 hitouts from 56% time on ground. I'll take that.

For what reason do you think that he can't get a senior coaching position at any club?

Maybe he doesn't want to move from W.A because of his kids he has said that before if not him what about Justin Longmire
He would do a better job that Ross Lyon atleast he knows hoe to develop kids and has a attacking style of play
Ross Lyon has not changed his style and the players don't listen to him
Lachie Neal left because of him one the best midfielders we had

We shouldn’t attack the players the game plan demands them to run themselves into the ground then expect elite skill it doesn’t work!
Exhaustion causes disorientation anyone that thinks otherwise needs to run 10kms with 100% commitment then try and pinpoint a pass more the 25m stop bashing the players
I love this group of players the effort can not be questioned the body can only do so much.

Why does your idiot coach not play Blakely midfield?

It's crucial to the boss that our players are useless in multiple positions , without that flexibility there is no way we will get close to meeting our ' net futility quotient ' and by and by our feasts will be in grave danger of getting bogged down and turning into stationary feasts which as anyone with a brain will tell you is death by a thousand tiny bites in today's AFL

There are some seriously good melts here.

And worth it.

We suck. Oh well. Back to being a laughing stock at work and no pride in our performance.

I wish we were better, but we're not.

Good luck guys, signing of for a while.

I care and they don't.

Chin up...... resilience beats arrogance hands down it's just not as obvious in the moment

This.

Football aside, worrying about what someone as intelligent and interesting as your average football fan thinks is a recipe for a seriously underwhelming life.

Don't both you lads live outside WA though ?

Please come and soak up a bit of the scorn and ridicule that we will be subjected to all this week by these pricks before going on with the don't be so sensitive angle .... it's a bloody nightmare

It's crucial to the boss that our players are useless in multiple positions , without that flexibility there is no way we will get close to meeting our ' net futility quotient ' and by and by our feasts will be in grave danger of getting bogged down and turning into stationary feasts which as anyone with a brain will tell you is death by a thousand tiny bites in today's AFL

Did you lift that straight from Rossco's presser?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back