Media Two of the best to notch up milestone games

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
This week we celebrate the fine achievements of two of the Wonders and indeed the SFA's finest posters.

Chalking up game number 50 is SweetD. You'd be forgiven if you forgot he is still so fresh to the league, but don't let his name deceive you, as sweet as he may be he has the ferocity of a tiger and a left hook to rival Connor McGregor. With an average of 16 disposals and 4 marks per match, the little half back knows how to intercept as good as any in the game.

Racking up game 250 is SSwans2011. The quiet achiever is as loyal as they come, playing all 250 games in the blue and gold. A Kratos on the qooty field, there's no position this man hasn't mastered. An average 14 disposals and 3 marks per match, he goes about his business with a no fuss attitude, just here to get the job done!

The master and the apprentice share their respective special occasions in this weeks match against the Bombers in front of a packed out home crowd at the Colosseum. It's no coincidence that both these men are leaders of the club and have both earnt all-SFA selection.

In recognition of this wonderous occasion, the West Coast Wonders will run though this special banner on Sunday afternoon.

Please join me in celebrating their momentous achievements

Sweetd & sswans game banner.png

This week we celebrate the fine achievements of two of the Wonders and indeed the SFA's finest posters.

Chalking up game number 50 is SweetD. You'd be forgiven if you forgot he is still so fresh to the league, but don't let his name deceive you, as sweet as he may be he has the ferocity of a tiger and a left hook to rival Connor McGregor. With an average of 16 disposals and 4 marks per match, the little half back knows how to intercept as good as any in the game.

Racking up game 250 is SSwans2011. The quiet achiever is as loyal as they come, playing all 250 games in the blue and gold. A Kratos on the qooty field, there's no position this man hasn't mastered. An average 14 disposals and 3 marks per match, he goes about his business with a no fuss attitude, just here to get the job done!

The master and the apprentice share their respective special occasions in this weeks match against the Bombers in front of a packed out home crowd at the Colosseum. It's no coincidence that both these men are leaders of the club and have both earnt all-SFA selection.

In recognition of this wonderous occasion, the West Coast Wonders will run though this special banner on Sunday afternoon.

View attachment 1054678
Two milestones in the one game? Bad luck with the L this week.

EDIT: oh and also congrats. I've only played one game and 250 games seems so insane.

Last edited:

50 games is a sh*t milestone. Now 250? SSwans2011 I'm cramping this thread. Great posted that really gets under peoples skins, legend.
It's why my friends call me "leech". Well, at least that's what they tell me.

Congrats on 50, here's to 50 more and a number of other 50s after that 🍻
SSwans2011 doesn't eve:poo:n make their partner climax they don't deserve love 😡
I'll make you climax in a minute. Well, no I won't.

View attachment 1054678
189a5b38fbd66b5ac42ce2655acf188b.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After Sunday's game there will be a celebration at the Marklar_33 Nightclub.

All are welcome, even Bonz and Dingster

I am in charge of catering.

There’s been a Marklar_33 nightclub all these years and I never knew about this? Wasted nights at the Colosseum

Yep. You have to wear a tux. I am only allowed in the kitchen as Toga wearers are not permitted on the main floor.

There’s been a Marklar_33 nightclub all these years and I never knew about this? Wasted nights at the Colosseum
I don’t advertise to you campaigners, you never pay!

Congrats on your 50 games SweetD

Now, to a man I admire greatly. He's been a bit hit and miss as far as consistency goes these last few seasons, but when he sets his mind to it, SSwans2011 is an absolutely elite poster. Unlike many around here, he is a genuinely funny fella. He was great to have as a teammate. Congrats mate, enjjoy the week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back