Society/Culture Two terror attacks in Barcelona

Remove this Banner Ad

I realise that, but just as many non-migrants commit them. I also live in Europe, well, a country that will be in Europe for 2 more years.

Absolutely, neo nazism is a problem as well just like the migrants one, we can talk about one problem without mentioning the other. Why invite trouble when we already have too many far right terrorists and radical islamists to deal with.

They probably need education as well.

I'm not sure they understand the fact that a virgin isn't necessarily a long-term status or even as desirable as made out in Islam.

Eternal virgins? These suicidal murderers are going to end up living in paradise as eunuchs merely guarding these virgins.

They are murdering/dieing for a sick recruitment program for a deceptive and virgin stockpiling god.
Ha ha I was just quoting legendary avalanches song, frontier psychiatrist

Thought it was rawhide.

We need to find a new sport for them. This current one's disturbing.
Well the Syrian army has herded most of the non IS rebels into idlib, where they are mostly fighting each other. They are brave and entertaining fighters so jihadi vs jihadi team deathmatch could be a hit.

Here are some antifas killing IS *****.

20842255_1756922661279186_1912669903562341296_n.jpg

Extreme left wing posters gone missing: Malifice, Gough, Maggie5, Kidd Vicious, DemonTim just to name a few. I guess their lack of presence means they value the life of 1 person over the 14 who died in Barcelona. Wonder why that is?

Im starting to think these posters are Islamic themselves pushing their agenda on to your average aussie who wants a secure country free of Arabic inbreds.
Already expressed my thoughts in the other thread but unlike you, concentrated on the attacks and the victims, you go for it.

Well the Syrian army has herded most of the non IS rebels into idlib, where they are mostly fighting each other. They are brave and entertaining fighters so jihadi vs jihadi team deathmatch could be a hit.

Need to find a way to give them what they want without all the bloodshed on the streets. The moderates should offer some alternate ways for the suicidal men/teens to get to virgin paradise without the selfishness and mess.
IMG_8868.jpg

If only there was something that linked the majority of terror attacks together..Something we could identify and eliminate
But we can't call a spade a spade, it might hurt someone's feelings

Light another candle, it should do the trick

Last edited:
Finland's National Police Commissioner Seppo Kolehmainen said it was too soon to tell if the attack in was terror-related, according to YLE.
Finland's National Police Commissioner Seppo Kolehmainen said it was too soon to tell if the attack in was terror-related, according to YLE.

"Due to information received during the night, the Turku stabbings are now being investigated as murders with terrorist intent."

Police said they had identified the suspect, an 18-year-old Moroccan citizen, but did not release his name.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...enager-dead-police-knife-latest-a7901581.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, like, can the Whites stop bombing their countries.

Who is bombing Morocco, Bangladesh etc? and who did Finland bomb? if you want to blame someone blame US/US/Australia for these evil, its unfortunate that countries that got nothing to do with Middle East getting dragged into it cause white people live there?

Religion of peace. We need more mosques to spread tolerance and love for Islam and the beauty it provides our world. Womens rights, love, tolerance, freedom all the hallmarks of Islam. It is impossible for its teachings to be easily radicalised because the religion itself is so beautiful and appropriate for todays world.

A cousin, Fatima Abouyaaqoud, said she was convinced that a local imam, Abdelbaki Es Satty, had radicalised her relative and the other local youths allegedly involved in the attacks.

Investigators also raided and searched the imam's home in Ripoll looking for evidence and DNA samples.

Experts want to be able to verify if the religious leader, who has disappeared, is one of those killed in an explosion that rocked a house in Alcanar on Wednesday when a makeshift bomb factory blew up destroying what investigators believe was the cell's bomb arsenal and killing at least two suspected cell members.

Already expressed my thoughts in the other thread but unlike you, concentrated on the attacks and the victims, you go for it.
I am a bit miffed that YippeeYiYayYiYo didn't include me in his list of lefties......

I think it's best that they rot in prison with life sentences in solitude.

Making martyrs of extremists isn't a great idea.

Better still, put them into a pig breeding program.

72 Virgin gilts

You simply cannot have open borders, its time to revise the refugee convention. People will continue to come, vast majority being economic migrants if you continue to allow them a safe passage. We must help people who are genuine refugees, migrants from countries like Morocco don't qualify. The far right and far left are busy fighting over their extremist policies, one with open borders, the other with closed borders. Where is some ******* common sense????

They think they can just creep back into Europe, then what?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back