Free Agency Ty Vickery [signed with Hawks as RFA]

It not turning out to be a great trade. The fact it's a two year deal makes it less painful.

He was a free agent. Thank god. I would've made it a much worse outcome if Hawthorn traded for him.

lol

Vickery is one of the worst players i have ever seen. Cant mark, cant ruck &has no football smarts.

Seriously how does this coles no name, stail chip stay on an afl list?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Definition of a true list clogger. Hawks would be better off paying him out immediately and send him packing. Put some games into another kid.

Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers/Rockies/Colts/West Ham
Vickery is one of the worst players i have ever seen. Cant mark, cant ruck &has no football smarts.

He's possibly the slowest AFL player I've ever seen.

I can't stand his kicking action, it would have killed me as a Hawks fan to see him in the 22 over Sicily before late changes last night.

I don't know what Sicily's form was like before last night, but he's the one with the potential, not Vickerspud.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
He's possibly the slowest AFL player I've ever seen.

I can't stand his kicking action, it would have killed me as a Hawks fan to see him in the 22 over Sicily before late changes last night.

I don't know what Sicily's form was like before last night, but he's the one with the potential, not Vickerspud.

Sicily is a hot & cold player & he also can't defend nor tackle to save his life.

newblueo

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2014
echuca
AFL Club
Hawthorn
he shouts all the afl payers free coffee at his café must b the reason he is on a list still has to be

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Im beginning to think that the infamous footage of him trying to mark an invisible ball had nothing to do with concussion.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Inspired by the
"mccartin at pick 1- was this a mistake?" thread, surely it needs to be asked:

Vickery for absolutely free - was this a mistake?

We all know you'll jump on any band-wagon that involves sinking the boots into Hawthorn....But in this instance....Go for your life.

Im beginning to think that the infamous footage of him trying to mark an invisible ball had nothing to do with concussion.
Best mark he has taken in 3 years

Dangerousfield

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Another nail in the Hawks infamous 2016 trade period!

He's probably being of more assistance to Vic Police than he is to the hawks forward line!

Maybe poor form due to distraction from business dealings?

lol obviously not
Most likely. Has had bad business dealings for 9 years.

Back