List Mgmt. Ty Vickery - Tigers decided not to match the deal. Richmond receives Pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like i just said in the trade thread, to all those celebrating the possible departure of Ty, who do you have in mind to take his place.

F: Lloyd Griffs Rioli
HF: Lennon Riewoldt Deledio

Mcbean is around if needed, but im not convinced with him yet.

Griff goes down with injury, who comes in to pinch hit in the ruck and play up front. McBean ?

Maybe we can trade Vickery to Norf for Ben Brown :p kid has talent, is he out of contract?

Though doubt Norf will let him go, they don't really have any other talented kids.

Maybe we can trade Vickery to Norf for Ben Brown :p kid has talent, is he out of contract?

Though doubt Norf will let him go, they don't really have any other talented kids.
In all honestly, if Ty decides to go then i think the club will match to force a trade instead of leaving it in the AFL's hands, well that's what i would do anyway.

Or stick this guy where Ty would have been;

image.gif

Hear he's not asking for much coin. Just wants a game.

In all honestly, if Ty decides to go then i think the club will match to force a trade instead of leaving it in the AFL's hands, well that's what i would do anyway.

btw i didn't mean to sound sarcastic with the :p face, I was actually being serious. He would be a good get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't happen
Dont share your confidence unfortunately.

Can see headlines now "massive coup for Richmond with the re-signing of Ty Vickery until 2020" but what we wont see (& shouldnt either) is how much. If this guy stays based on current and thus far output something in the 300k range is his value. I reckon it will be +500k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back