List Mgmt. Ty Vickery - Tigers decided not to match the deal. Richmond receives Pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Brown and Ty Rone. Love it.
15evjf8.png

Last edited:

Yeah we need that athletic 3rd tall type. Similar to Callum Moore but a ready made one.
Pfft i reckon Callum is close. A few games this year for experience. Another pre season some more size and strength and bigger motor and a coach willing to play him oh!!! there is a problem.

Fair dinkum i would trade delist Vickery, McBean and McKenzie.
Target two power fwds one ready to go IN A TRADE and one to develop thru the nd or rookie draft. a link up tall fwd like Tomlinson in F/A who is a utility and can cover down back if injury hits in a game. aAnd we need another like C Moore for we need more than one of this type..

The two players i would be going hard at at seasons end are Eric McKenzie who is not getting a game and is a proven high quality player taking time coming back from injury. He would make a great partner for Rance imo. The other Priority for me would be Tomlinson that much needed hard running hit up tall.
Both areas are in dire need and we would go a long way to easing problems in defense and the fwd line if we somhow managed to get these two.

If the footy club is not at least in these guys ears they are negligent in their duty to the club.

Last edited:
The two players i would be going hard at at seasons end are Eric McKenzie who is not getting a game and is a proven high quality player taking time coming back from injury. He would make a great partner for Rance imo. The other Priority for me would be Tomlinson that much needed hard running hit up tall.

Would love to feed it to the salty eagles supporters who were convinced E-Mac was worthy of the AA FB spot Rance took a couple of seasons ago :D

Pfft i reckon Callum is close. A few games this year for experience. Another pre season some more size and strength and bigger motor and a coach willing to play him oh!!! there is a problem.

Fair dinkum i would trade delist Vickery, McBean and McKenzie.
Target two power fwds one ready to go IN A TRADE and one to develop thru the nd or rookie draft. a link up tall fwd like Tomlinson in F/A who is a utility and can cover down back if injury hits in a game. aAnd we need another like C Moore for we need more than one of this type..

Both areas are in dire need and we would go a long way to easing problems in defense and the fwd line if we somhow managed to get these two.

If the footy club is not at least in these guys ears they are negligent in their duty to the club.

Callum Moore is an interesting one. I was looking forward to watching him again in person on the weekend, but he didn't have a great game. He can do so much right, the intensity of his attack on the ball and his obvious love of flying and competing for contested marks reminds me of a younger, much more raw Jack, but his kicking is a big worry for me. His sets shots are a real worry, almost Casboult-esque. Don't get me wrong, he's upside is huge and there is plenty to work with and like all Tigers I want him to make it, but that kicking is what ultimately may stop him succeeding.

Might as well get this ready for his game vs gws lol
He's back already?

PqcIFm93VxA8o.gif

Ty Vickery
12 disposals, two goals, five marks, two tackles

He was really important. His first half was pretty quiet I thought, but then he played some important roles as a ruck and then in the last quarter he went forward and kicked two goals at critical times. I thought it was a good game from Ty.

meh.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will kick 6 this week and push us 2 spots down the draft order, get re-signed and then back to potato status next season.

How can a sporting organisation be so incompetent as to not tank properly in our position, it runs contrary to what is best for the club. I'd rather the Nets front office running the club.

How can a sporting organisation be so incompetent as to not tank properly in our position, it runs contrary to what is best for the club. I'd rather the Nets front office running the club.
Surely picking this dud should have us under investigation for tanking? What is the penalty? 500k suspended fine and a new coach funded by the league.

Thats it!! Stick a fork in me, I'm done!! FFS, I deadset give up. I am not a negative poster, but edging closer and closer with every mind numbingly dumb decision this club makes. HOW THE F$%^! does he get back in #eco

Surely picking this dud should have us under investigation for tanking? What is the penalty? 500k suspended fine and a new coach funded by the league.

Don't forget they remember leppa coached rfc once, so he becomes the scape goat and cops a ban

C'mon...you can't seriously believe that team will get anywhere near the Giants. It'll be 5-6 goals IF they take the foot off the pedal.
In one of the worst places in the country to play footy...better to put the hacks in.

C'mon...you can't seriously believe that team will get anywhere near the Giants. It'll be 5-6 goals IF they take the foot off the pedal.
In one of the worst places in the country to play footy...better to put the hacks in.

True, but Castagna especially has a future at the club and maybe McBean does but Hardwick has stamped his papers for a Vickery who won't be at the club next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back