List Mgmt. Ty Vickery - Tigers decided not to match the deal. Richmond receives Pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys like TV Conca Astbury Hunt Lambert Marcon AMoore Houli Grigg Townsend Hampson etc basically says everything about DH. You may get away with a couple of these on your list , but not as many As he has turned over. There are still many blokes on the list with question marks,but TV game convinced me Skipping boy Vickery will never light up next to the Skipping girl Vinegar sign.

Have we?

With no Griffiths, can McBean play CHF by himself? No way. We'd get slaughtered down there.

They have Griffiths a shot without Ty for a few weeks and it worked well, and it would've continued if Ben wasn't injured.

Now it's Ty's turn (by luck, not by performance) to try and show the same. I think we're trialling a new structure with only 1 of the 2 in the team. So Ty is probably playing out for his future at Richmond these next few weeks. We'll see how he goes.

So before you have a crack at Dimma and say this is his fault, he wants Ty, doesn't rate McBean, playing his favourites rah rah. Have a think about our structures. McBean is not a second choice forward in the AFL, not yet, if ever. He's too small and yet to grow into his body. You can't play him by himself at CHF. We have no other options except Ty. Say Dimma is playing favourites all you want, but in reality this is his only option with Griffiths out.

How did your 'structures' go with Tyrone back in the side. Filling the challenging CHF position?
Could have sworn I saw him in the back half minding grass

the scary thing is that Vickery has ability and in the right team and right surroundings will go ok, unfortunately he was left unchecked and unchallenged for too long by us and won't get games at other clubs if he doesn't put out.

the scary thing is that Vickery has ability and in the right team and right surroundings will go ok, unfortunately he was left unchecked and unchallenged for too long by us and won't get games at other clubs if he doesn't put out.

Completely agree with this .

Vickery should have been dropped years ago and forced to compete for his spot . Bad man management from Hardwick

Rumour going around that in yesterday's bright and sunny conditions Ty's output was down because the club only SPF30 sunblock on hand.
No wonder we are reshuffling our assistant coaches.. thats a rookie error.. there's only a small pocket that had shade .. do you think worksafe will investigate us for unsafe working environment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did your 'structures' go with Tyrone back in the side. Filling the challenging CHF position?
Could have sworn I saw him in the back half minding grass

GOTTA love the usual arguments/justifications being rolled out.
A. Structures.
B. He gives Hampson a chop out in the ruck.
C. When Vickery lays we win games.
D. He's a competitor.
Sorry Ty is E. None of the Above.

Completely agree with this .

Vickery should have been dropped years ago and forced to compete for his spot . Bad man management from Hardwick
Sadly this is true. Even if he had been dropped this year early in the piece and told to work his butt off, it might have come good.
But dropped once, did nothing to get a recall and came back in.
I an see him ending up at North or Essendon where Scott or Worsfold will challenge him ad he'll likely respond.

Article in today's H-S suggesting that the Roos should target Vickery. Didn't read it, just hope it happens.
Even that journalist spent three or four paragraphs on the whole notion he could give Goldstein a chop out in the ruck.
Time some of these journos actually watched the game. His ruck work is actually the worst part of his game!

He needs a new club, is floundering here, has baggage he can't deal with, has been gifted games and knows it. He needs a hard arse to whip him into gear or sack his arse. He should go to the Hawks as I reckon it would make him as a player.

TV to LOLnorf, you couldn't make this s**t up, surely we match and then rip them off. How pissed would lolnorf fans be. :D
I would be worried that he stays at the club.

A granny in the grandstand has more movement.

She would present a better target in the forwards than Tyrone.

Just feed her prune's at quarter time and watch her light up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back