Player Watch Tyler Brown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whiskeytown

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
He's the player I'm most excited to see the development of in 2020.

I reckon he cracks the seniors by around the mid season bye and despite form fluctuations they'll persist with him.

At first he might only get 15 touches per game but has an increasing physical presence, nice disposal, good run and plenty of improvement left in him

Markfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Margot Robbie's Shaving Team...
It's nice to see a player who hasnt played a game, with a taped up shoulder at the beginning of the pre-season....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Markfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
That’s how we roll at Collingwood injure them and ban them from VFL before they debut...
you have to question whether the kids are getting the right physical preparation at school level for schoolboy representative level..... but once they get on the list, clubs should make sure they are physically developed enough to play VFL. Not every player can stand outside the contest for a season until their training catches up...

Markfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Suffered a pretty nasty shoulder dislocation in the VFL this year my dude.
it might have happened if he was mature and muscled up... but it suggests that getting young kids in and then playing them in the VFL might be too big a step. People seem to think that not playing a young kid in the seniors is doing enough to keep him healthy longterm... i'm just suggesting otherwise my good fellow dude...

Top Bottom