Player Watch Tyler Brown (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

He could debut during Finals but IF not I say as long as fit could debut RD1 next year.

Still think he be better this his Brother Callum

Maybe not better, but they are certainly different types. Think Tyler will offer more positional flexibility.

Maybe not better, but they are certainly different types. Think Tyler will offer more positional flexibility.

and Means they can play with each other as well without Fighting for Same Spot

The beast has awoken.

71028832_667595887101801_8973089614084577054_n.jpg

brodiegrundy's profile picture

brodiegrundy
Verified

@tyler_browny stop it!!!!

He's the player I'm most excited to see the development of in 2020.

I reckon he cracks the seniors by around the mid season bye and despite form fluctuations they'll persist with him.

At first he might only get 15 touches per game but has an increasing physical presence, nice disposal, good run and plenty of improvement left in him

He is at least 12 months away IMO......give him a token game in 2020 but let him grow into his body before he plays seniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is at least 12 months away IMO......give him a token game in 2020 but let him grow into his body before he plays seniors.
(with a little humour)

Let him play skinny.
there was this guy, Gavin someone, skinny as a rake. Went alright.

(great memories)

That’s how we roll at Collingwood injure them and ban them from VFL before they debut...

you have to question whether the kids are getting the right physical preparation at school level for schoolboy representative level..... but once they get on the list, clubs should make sure they are physically developed enough to play VFL. Not every player can stand outside the contest for a season until their training catches up...

Suffered a pretty nasty shoulder dislocation in the VFL this year my dude.

it might have happened if he was mature and muscled up... but it suggests that getting young kids in and then playing them in the VFL might be too big a step. People seem to think that not playing a young kid in the seniors is doing enough to keep him healthy longterm... i'm just suggesting otherwise my good fellow dude...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back