Typical week night evening after work?

Remove this Banner Ad

Billy Ray the slayer,respect.
When I work it's 3hrs on 3hrs off for 19/20 days.The knock-off routine is the same,roll joint grab beer and unwind quickly.
It's like getting up and going to work 4 times every 24hrs,takes some getting used to but you learn to make every minute count.

Billy Ray the slayer,respect.
When I work it's 3hrs on 3hrs off for 19/20 days.The knock-off routine is the same,roll joint grab beer and unwind quickly.
It's like getting up and going to work 4 times every 24hrs,takes some getting used to but you learn to make every minute count.
What are you baby sitting ?
A boat or power station ?

What do you guys get up to generally after work? Im stuck in a bit of a rut at the moment.

Couple of days a week I'll go play a round of 9 holes of golf. Come home. Have tea. Clean up. Wife watches the block or the bachelor or some s**t and I'll retreat to the man cave and watch youtube videos or maybe some netflix. Got to bed and read for a bit. Rinse and repeat. Don't have foxtel. Dont get any enjoyment out of playing video games anymore. Need to do something more active exercise wise as I'm putting on a bit of weight but I hate gyms and running for the sake of it.

Inspire me please BF.
Bike riding if you cbf with gyms.
Walk outside
Hire a Boxing or MMA trainer for a once or twice week thing to keep active. Try it for even a month. Do it for the feel good factor as opposed to getting fit or learning how to fight
Catch up with friends
Study a course that genuinely interests you
Pound super models ( when you're not flying on your private jet )

Exercise/workout with your partner start small and walk around the block. Its like youre leading two separate lives. The first week/month will be hard, but then it will be habit.

Exercising together has so many multiple benefits. General physical health, mental health, closeness with partner etc etc.
They could also watch Heat together.

Take the dogs out straight away as they won't relax until they've been walked > shower > prepare dinner > eat dinner & watch Netflix > go for a walk around 930 > tidy up, scroll thru phone > put on Seinfeld in bedroom & go to sleep.

Lately I've been having similar thoughts to OP and think I'm not really living my life Monday to Thursday but generally it seems most people I know are on similar routines to me so I guess this is all there is to life during the week.

Only time I would have gone out mid week in Melbourne was if I worked too much and got home too buggered to cook so we would go out or wife had functions we would go to.
Early on we used to go to the drive ins on a Tuesday night
,,,surprised google says its still open

When at uni it was out every night of the week
A few nightclubs mid week, art gallery openings, pubs,parties,events, gigs,mates,band practice etc.

Now you wouldnt get me out the door after dark any night

Only time I would have gone out mid week in Melbourne was if I worked too much and got home too buggered to cook so we would go out or wife had functions we would go to.
Early on we used to go to the drive ins on a Tuesday night
,,,surprised google says its still open

When at uni it was out every night of the week
A few nightclubs mid week, art gallery openings, pubs,parties,events, gigs,mates,band practice etc.

Now you wouldnt get me out the door after dark any night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never been to a drive in. Good?
Yeh i went when first got my license in 1992-1994 and then they closed.
there is one in yatala (suburb south of brisbane and about 45 mins from here).

they have old style 1950s diner and food and i have been a few times in my car (subaru outback wagon) so can park backwards and lay down on mattress i put in back.

We went once (my gf and i) and that was cosy and fun. One of our first dates I guess? It was about a month after we met as the weather was getting warmer and we met in sept finals series and hooked up grand final night just after jack sang with killers. So probably two years ago from now.

Then we went about 2 months ago to watch lion king with 3 of our joint kids. They lay in wagon and her and i sat on camp chairs next bay over

we are going again in a few weeks (2 of us)

It won’t be this we go to!

Damn this thread is depressing.

Wake. Work. Eat. Watch TV. Sleep. Repeat until you're old.
My thoughts exactly while reading through this thread.

Especially the people leading separate lives from their 'partners' while living under the same roof.

Next time I find myself complaining (in my own head) about my life, I'm coming back to re-read this thread.

Holy s**t.

What do you guys get up to generally after work? Im stuck in a bit of a rut at the moment.

Couple of days a week I'll go play a round of 9 holes of golf. Come home. Have tea. Clean up. Wife watches the block or the bachelor or some s**t and I'll retreat to the man cave and watch youtube videos or maybe some netflix. Got to bed and read for a bit. Rinse and repeat. Don't have foxtel. Dont get any enjoyment out of playing video games anymore. Need to do something more active exercise wise as I'm putting on a bit of weight but I hate gyms and running for the sake of it.

Inspire me please BF.
Hard to inspire you when i do exactly the same. :tearsofjoy:🤦‍♂️

Gym, home, put son to bed etc, dinner and Netflix or whatever. Was pretty ****ed when I was studying a few years back, was more like 3 hours study instead of Netflix and sometimes an hour or two in the morning. Managed to fill that time up pretty quick with bullshit again ha ha

I'd love to do a short course or something related to criminology/crime/idk.... anything like that.

I've done two short courses in psychology.

Anything out there? Have tried searching for this, but cant find much.

Oh and i want it to be in person. fu** online.
Can only really find degrees in person
Online there's a couple of short one's that anyone can do
Thought one of the unis in cbd mightve done something

Remove this Banner Ad

Back