Typical week night evening after work?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure I've never looked at anything uni level
Ive only reached a diploma level year's ago.

Have been thinking of doing excel lately online.
Just pure laziness as to why I haven't

Maybe someone at uni can answer?

Lol i suppose i could even approach like the careers ppl here at school.

They'd know!

I'd love to do a short course or something related to criminology/crime/idk.... anything like that.

I've done two short courses in psychology.

Anything out there? Have tried searching for this, but cant find much.

Oh and i want it to be in person. fu** online.
Give up teaching, become a cop. That way you can watch your current students as they waste their lives into adulthood. And you learn about crime.

edit: It looks like Griffith and Macquarie unis do Graduate Certificates online. They presumably both run exams in Melbourne.
https://www.open.edu.au/degrees/gra...minal-justice-griffith-university-grf-mcj-gce
https://www.open.edu.au/degrees/gra...-criminology-macquarie-university-maq-ssc-gce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13 grand
For a certificate

Fmd
Don't remind me. I'm not enjoying the idea of paying off a second HECS debt after (hopefully) having finihsed a Grad Dip part-time; just as budget cuts see my job disappear and with a mortgage started early in the year.
At least the new skills are saleable and a growth market, if you're a salesperson - I'm not.

I'm a serious guy. People fear me. If everyone was smiling at me, that's disrespect. I go home. I go to bed. I win. Better than going to bars and talking all this bullshit with all these assholes.

I kick ass.

If you don't win then go to bars and talk all that bullshit with all those assholes.

On a serious not though do what you want to do and what's best for you.

In a rut myself due to a bit of tiredness from work.

Come home couple of drinks 1 or 2 nights than wonder off for something to eat or chuck a DVD on/read.

Or

Come home sleep for a few hours till say 9 have dinner back to bed till midnight get up watch TV/surf net till 4 than nap before work.

If I feel like exercise will do a circuit or have a run round the local park before dinner bed.
Start slow and build up. Two nights a week work or Even one. Add an extra night per week etc. Still allow yourself some time to just veg out and chill back on the couch/bed be it one night, two or three. Make a commitment then you can reduce the volume or just reset.

Mr Miyagi wasn't wrong. Balance is the key people.

Most weekends I'm busy and have fun. Always have something on of a weekend and when I don't I generally find something exciting to do.

During the week however I'm a hermit with little social life after work and I hate it.

Some nights I have footy and cricket training. When I don't have those I lie in bed and play PS4/Netflix/go to the gym and do nothing.

It's definitely one aspect of my life I'd like to improve. Would be nice to go out for dinner/drinks/go to the beach/hang out with mates more, not through footy and cricket specifically.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back