Toast Tyson Goldsack - Hung Up His Boots, (27/8)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackcass

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Always sad to see a much loved stalwart hanging up the boots but goes out with the full respect of the Collingwood faithful.

I thought his game Saturday against BHH's was the best he'd played all season so hopefully he'll be hanging around and training with the senior squad until the final's campaign concludes. You just never know when opportunity will knock.

NeverWobble

Team Captain
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks for the memories Goldy. One of my faves. An absolutely wonderful clubman with a great sense of humour and always gave his all. Will miss ya. All the best for the future. Legend. I’m quite sad but will always remember that first goal in the GF and his impeccable attitude and commitment to the cause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JB1975

Premium Platinum
Feb 26, 2015
Elsewhere
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'd heard that Sack was going to take up piano and bonsai cultivation after he did his knee last year. Not sure if he got around to it, but I wish him well in these and whatever other pursuits he gets up to in post-footy life. Glad to have him around the club for the rest of the season.

magpie_marty

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sad news but so many memories Tyson has given his all to CFC.
I wish him and his family a bright and happy journey into the future.
All the Best Tyson and Chelsea and your daughters. :purpleheart::peace:

Pragmatic Shill

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have this funny feeling that if we make the granny he will be named as an emergency purely so he can be in the parade and as a thank you for his service.

I have a feeling Blair's papers were stamped last year but he was still an emergency for the Grand Final regardless.

jonbe54

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2009
Rural paradise
AFL Club
Collingwood
An old fashioned player in the best sense of the phrase. Not overly gifted with talent or athleticism but hard as nails and never gave anything less than total commitment.

A coaches dream.

Well played Goldy we will miss you mate.

Brent24

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've never seen someone play with the tenacity that Goldy played with. He could be 15m behind an opponent and make that ground in seconds. Imagine Goldy's work ethic on a few of our young guns...

He's got everything out of his career, nothing but respect Goldy.

HFF

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Barcelona, Liverpool, FC Bayern
Wonderful servant who managed to put together an pretty good career.

Good luck in retirement.

joff

Club Legend
Jan 3, 2011
oz
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well done moneybags have loved your efforts over the journey, loyal,dependable,honest and loved by teamates and us fans alike all the best in retirement ♥ :thumbsu:

Top Bottom