Toast Tyson Goldsack - Hung Up His Boots, (27/8)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ultimate club man.

DuckToaster

Maynards #1 fan
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
So happy to see Goldy's kicking back in the team. He leans back and strikes them so well usually.
E9yqqRJ.gif

PgnJxIK.gif

TDlu2uy.gif

PbyTehR.gif

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
If Goldsack was going to play in peanuts he’d be signed up already.

No shock there. Hes a great club man and will play for peanuts just to be a Collingwood player for one more year.
Last month of this year is all you need to know what type of bloke the Sack is.

It was just as much the "kill for Collingwood" attitudes of Goldsack, Blair, Anvil and Possum as it was the sublime skills of Pendooblebury and Swanny that snagged us the 2010 flag.
The more of these guys we can keep at the club to imbue the same mindset in the young soldiers the better.

I would love to see all the former players who lived the 2007-2011 campaign given roles at the club, even if only mentoring roles.
I would especially love to see the club offer Leon Davis a role with our indigenous players.

ride56

Enforcer
Dec 14, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last month of this year is all you need to know what type of bloke the Sack is.

It was just as much the "kill for Collingwood" attitudes of Goldsack, Blair, Anvil and Possum as it was the sublime skills of Pendooblebury and Swanny that snagged us the 2010 flag.
The more of these guys we can keep at the club to imbue the same mindset in the young soldiers the better.

I would love to see all the former players who lived the 2007-2011 campaign given roles at the club, even if only mentoring roles.
I would especially love to see the club offer Leon Davis a role with our indigenous players.
Spot on mate. He's a heart and soul type that builds top teams, some people just dont get it

ride56

Enforcer
Dec 14, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
If Goldsack was going to play in peanuts he’d be signed up already.
Its already been said that he's in for another year. He's been with us from the beginning, not going anywhere, so where there's trust there's no rush

He could teach the art of the torpedo but Daicos senior would be a more appropriate choice.

We don't need the shimmy coming back, that should die with Dids
I did not mind the shimmy one bit.
Didak on song was one of the most entertaining players ever in the black and white.

Back