PowerKidd

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Port Magpies
Thought it deserved its own thread as the links are pretty strong!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...om-port-adelaide/story-e6frf3e3-1227041355579

FREE agent Tyson Goldsack is reportedly leaving Collingwood for a lucrative three-year offer from Port Adelaide.

The Australian understands Goldsack’s management is sitting on a deal worth about $1.2m.

The 27-year-old has been one of Magpies coach Nathan Buckley’s success stories, used at both ends of the ground — his attack on the ball carrier one of his greatest assets.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...om-port-adelaide/story-e6frf3e3-1227041355579

Last edited:

Be a great "steal" in my opinion but would defiantly need to cut his hair according to mrs hinkley

Like the yakuza cutting off his finger in the Michael Douglas star vehicle, Black Rain, only with more alice bands and pinking shears?

Could be on the back of Hinkley not wanting to throw our 'kids' in the deep end due to injury like our mid year slump showed.

A utility could be handy to do what Q Lynch did for Cloke................................ what Q Lynch tried to do for Cloke even

Shoot me down, but i reckon this would be a great get. Another big fella that can play forward. Lets be honest, we aint getting a Jeremy Cameron or BUddy Franklin type. Goldsack can play forward and Mason Shaw, Harvey and Butcher can continue to develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A loan deal when Trengove and Bobby went down would have been great.

Sidebar: that rage you feel when you're assured your hot prospect will be a valuable member of the first team on a season-long loan, you check back 6 months later and he's barely played reserves matches #fmlife

ken to cast the same potion he used on matt white to sackboy = 35 goals from him = premiers yay

offers mahoney/toby output for a couple of years.

Quite happy with this possibly happening. I rate the big sack quite highly. 400k a year surely isn't too excessive. Its pushing it, but that's what you have to do to attract quality players through free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back