Toast Tyson Goldsack - Hung Up His Boots, (27/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Been fantastic.
My apologies for any doubts

Had my doubts, but that was vintage Goldy tonight. Couldn't have asked for more from him. Amazing effort considering his reco and form in the VFL leading up to this match.
A credit to his grit and character.

When CFC's midfield lost control in the last he got exposed, so did langdon or whoever was on Darling. Still, thought he played a super game.

He had some great moments but overall I'd only say he was okay. Was lucky JK was just as rusty as he was otherwise he'd have had a bag kicked in him.

Still the selection was the right call as he's so much better than Madgen. His running to help out teammates in crucial contests was immense.

Goldsack was worth a Sack of Gold.
Those who have lobbied for his delisting should go eat a giant dick.
That'sGold.
Not that you have been on in the last 3 months with the side winning you gutless prick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing inspires more than a battler making good. I've always loved The Sack for this reason.

He jumped to a higher level last night. Nobody could have asked any more from him - he was awesome.

Disappointing we couldn't bring home the win for him and Varcs.

Win or loss, there's a lot of egg on face re his Selection. Absolute blinder from Tyson.

Why? Gave the expected 110%. Did anyone question that he'd deliver that?

Why? Gave the expected 110%. Did anyone question that he'd deliver that?

Nobody doubted his effort but a lot of people doubted his ability. Probably you.

Nobody doubted his effort but a lot of people doubted his ability. Probably you.

Nah, never doubted his effort or ability so he delivered pretty much what I'd hoped. Blanketed Kennedy for much of the game, was far from clean with the footy, didn't impact much beyond that.

He did good.
Bottom line:

• who would have played if he didn't?
  • And how would they have gone in his stead?
Suspect it's Madgen.
Suspect he just would not have matched Goldsack.

So take a bow Tyson, you did good.

* I had doubts, plain and simple, I got it wrong

He did good.
Bottom line:

So take a bow Tyson, you did good.

* I had doubts, plain and simple, I got it wrong
I didn't. I had faith (or hope) in him. Unlike Sier (who was great for 3 qtrs) when he was drafted. But Kennedy was getting on top of Goldsack by game's end. Don't believe Madgen would have done any where near as well against him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back