Roast Tyson Stengle sacked after ******* up again

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, that's quite minor for how the statement was worded. I was thinking along the lines of assault, domestic abuse or something else that'd inevitably result in a criminal court case.

I mean, unfortunately, you can only give so many chances and he's stupid enough to keep getting caught, you have to let him go eventually. Damn shame.
I'm assuming you meant to say:
I mean, unfortunately, you can only give so many chances and he's stupid enough to keep doing it getting caught, you have to let him go eventually. Damn shame.

Oh, that's quite minor for how the statement was worded. I was thinking along the lines of assault, domestic abuse or something else that'd inevitably result in a criminal court case.

I mean, unfortunately, you can only give so many chances and he's stupid enough to keep getting caught, you have to let him go eventually. Damn shame.

This post sums up exactly how I feel. I definitely thought it was going to be something assault-related based on the statement, but yep, only so many chances you can give a bloke.

I agree it's more minor than I was expecting.

The bigger issue is he's had two chances and clearly hasn't learned his lesson at all.
I think after the 2nd one it was pretty clear he wasnt going to learn.

I work with someone close enough to Tyson who told me he'll get done for something again before the year is out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm of the opinion we shouldn't delist him over this and potentially fu** his life up going forward. What good comes of that? He loses a career and we lose a player.
Nah

LOL

And the older Brad Crouch led him astray some were indicating after his previous drug indiscretion....Hmmmmm

Looking like it might be the other way around?

LOL

And the older Brad Crouch led him astray some were indicating after his previous drug indiscretion....Hmmmmm

Looking like it might be the other way around?
Or people just make there own choices...

Could be wrong here, but I believe if this is drug related, we won't be able to sack him as it is only the second strike. I believe we can only sack someone on drug related causes on a third strike. No doubt the AFLPA will be all over this.
Actually the thing that saves him might be the police not charging him.

Don’t really have an issue with players taking drugs. It’s so broadly prevalent in society (especially in their demographic) that you just have to accept it happens. If a player gets caught, you hope it’s a strong lesson to stay away from it or be a bit smarter.

I do have a problem with getting caught multiple times. It just shows you’re an idiot who can’t or won’t learn from your mistake. Delist.

Could be wrong here, but I believe if this is drug related, we won't be able to sack him as it is only the second strike. I believe we can only sack someone on drug related causes on a third strike. No doubt the AFLPA will be all over this.
2 x drug strikes plus the drink driving incident will either get AFL support to terminate his contract or the club will negotiate his termination with the AFLPA

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Minor to some extent but goes against the story from a few months back that the boys made a one off bad decision.

"Adelaide is aware of an off-field matter involving young forward Tyson Stengle who has been stood down from all club duties effective immediately as the Club ascertains all relevant details on the situation.

The Club is working closely with the AFL and AFL Players Association, as well as Stengle’s management in relation to this matter.

While the Club acknowledges there will be significant media and public interest, it is not in a position to make further comment at this stage. More information will be provided as soon as possible."
Makes you wonder another reason why the Crows wanted Rowe at the draft.

Game over for him. I would be surprised if he played again for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back