Roast Tyson Stengle sacked after ******* up again

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be wrong here, but I believe if this is drug related, we won't be able to sack him as it is only the second strike. I believe we can only sack someone on drug related causes on a third strike. No doubt the AFLPA will be all over this.

Is it even a strike? It's a photo, not a failed drug test or a police matter.

The AFLPA would have a fit if we tried to tear up his contract over this.

I'm of the opinion we shouldn't delist him over this and potentially fu** his life up going forward. What good comes of that? He loses a career and we lose a player.

This is is 3rd stuff up now? After what just happened a few weeks ago, he's gotta go, the club wont stand for this. Clubs tend to offer support for cases like this.

I'm of the opinion we shouldn't delist him over this and potentially fu** his life up going forward. What good comes of that? He loses a career and we lose a player.
I’m of the opinion he’s had a thousand greater opportunities and support than a similar kid who isnt able to kick a football and he should therefore be turfed out and not let back in the club ever again.

Is it even a strike? It's a photo, not a failed drug test or a police matter.

The AFLPA would have a fit if we tried to tear up his contract over this.
But at the same time they dont want their players seen in this light.

Could be wrong here, but I believe if this is drug related, we won't be able to sack him as it is only the second strike. I believe we can only sack someone on drug related causes on a third strike. No doubt the AFLPA will be all over this.

And we're past the point of being able to delist players.

We should've delisted him after the incident with Crouch. Now we're stuck with him for the next 12 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well... is there anybody interesting floating around that we can scoop up during the SSP? I think we may have an extra list vacancy opening up.

This.

The club needs to stop overcorrecting in these scenarious, we've done it multiple times. Let the dust settle.
Nope.

Kid has issues which he clearly isnt in control of, and whilst he needs the help.... the fact hes now been caught doing something stupid 3 times in less than 12 months shows you hes not fully committed to the cause.

But at the same time they dont want their players seen in this light.

Sure, the AFLPA will sit him down and tell him to pull his head in. But they won't let us tear up his contract without a failed drug test or a conviction.

Yep, looks like drugs again
Direct quote from the article..

“7news understands the club was provided with an image of Stengle next to a plate of an unidentified illicit substance.”

Wow... so they actually havent got footage of him taking the substance?.. or have they?..

He’s just sitting next to something..

Faark me.. Says nothing about him ingesting it in anyway.. And no photo of the substance or how close it was to him.. just this photo..

342C346B-45A5-46AD-95AE-BACDB12E2C45.jpeg

Yep... thats some damning evidence right there.. lets destroy him and his career.

I think the drafting of Rowie was half because the club expected something like this again.
Looks that way.

Didn't someone on here indicate Tex had taken him under his wing after the last indiscretion...I think they even indicated he staying at Tex's abode?

“7news understands the club was provided with an image of Stengle next to a plate of an unidentified illicit substance.”

Wow... so they actually havent got footage of him taking the substance?.. or have they?..

Faark me.. Says nothing about him ingesting it in anyway.. And no photo of the substance or how close it was to him.. just this photo..

View attachment 1027944

Yep... thats some damning evidence right there.. lets destroy him and his career.
The point is he puts himself in the situation.

Hes just not that bright

View attachment 1027944

Excellent post, this is a ******* obscene overreaction by people. The previous incidents I understand - but there is just not enough in this for me, to effectivelt ruin someones career and change the course of there life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back