Roast Tyson Stengle sacked after ******* up again

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to be really outstanding for a small forward to go inside pick 21 so probably more than likely available to us to match....Stengle actually went in the rookie draft after a pretty reasonable draft year..
Fair enough.. from what you know right now about the lad Mutineer (obviously taking into account the complete and utter disaster that was 2020 when it came to being able to see these young guys in action) where do you think he might go in the draft?... is he top 40 material?

I noticed he didnt make it into the top 25 in a list of potential draftees in an article that I googled.. but it did go on to mention him as a “one to watch” type..

Fair enough.. from what you know right now about the lad Mutineer (obviously taking into account the complete and utter disaster that was 2020 when it came to being able to see these young guys in action) where do you think he might go in the draft?... is he top 40 material?

I noticed he didnt make it into the top 25 in a list of potential draftees in an article that I googled.. but it did go on to mention him as a “one to watch” type..
Hard to say starred at the U16 level but hardly played last year due to injury AFAIK. At this stage probably not a problem to draft him with the picks we have currently....if we want him of course.

He's playing in the Eagles league side this weekend in their trial.

I don't know who this dude is, but he put a tweet out about one of our players around the same time yesterday that has 'some elements of truth' about it...

Interesting

What is your board's consensus on his SPP rumour?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Farfoud - whoever tf that is, said he went on a 3day bender, lied about it and is persona non grata with the senior player group.

And broken hand from training. Definitely training.
Port media machine going in to overdrive to cover up again?
We've seen this story before somewhere...

Sam Farfoud - whoever tf that is, said he went on a 3day bender, lied about it and is persona non grata with the senior player group.

And broken hand from training. Definitely training.
love him or hate him.. apparently the lad has had a very rough upbringing.. he’s obviously got some demons that haunt him from time to time.. right now he just needs everyone to get around and support him as best they can.

hopefully he can get it all sorted and pull on the boots again soon.

Why hilarious ?? We all know he can play at that level. His talent albeit a little overrated here isn't really the question
i was thinking hilarious as in it will be funny to see how the club and its supporter base reacts..

If he starts kicking bags of goals in the sanfl which, as you rightly point out, is very possible and we have murphy and rowe not producing much in the AFL side.. how long until the questions start being asked..

i was thinking hilarious as in it will be funny to see how the club and its supporter base reacts..

If he starts kicking bags of goals in the sanfl which, as you rightly point out, is very possible and we have murphy and rowe not producing much in the AFL side.. how long until the questions start being asked..
They shouldn't, I mean Rowe's SANFL is equal to or better than Stengles.

They shouldn't, I mean Rowe's SANFL is equal to or better than Stengles.
agree... all Rowe has to do is take that sanfl ability and form and turn it into AFL ability and form. but until he proves he can..

ultimately I would've like to have seen Stengle and Rowe playing along side each other in our forward line as our small forwards instead of Rowe and Murphy..

agree... all Rowe has to do is take that sanfl ability and form and turn it into AFL ability and form. but until he proves he can..

ultimately I would've like to have seen Stengle and Rowe playing along side each other in our forward line as our small forwards instead of Rowe and Murphy..
Would be nice, I just can't see it happening. Tyson will go back to the Eagles and the SANFL life will be well within his comfort zone.

Would be nice, I just can't see it happening. Tyson will go back to the Eagles and the SANFL life will be well within his comfort zone.
if Tyson “keeps his nose clean” for the rest of this year, plays by the rules and kicks bags of goals in the sanfl for the Eagles and at the same time is still on our list being paid by us because it isn't legally possible for the to get rid of him.. then why shouldn't he be given another chance?.

if Tyson “keeps his nose clean” for the rest of this year, plays by the rules and kicks bags of goals in the sanfl for the Eagles and at the same time is still on our list being paid by us because it isn't legally possible for the to get rid of him.. then why shouldn't he be given another chance?.
He should absolutely be, no question.

It'll be interesting to see how he deals with the scrutiny at that level.

Big bag of ifs there, with the second one (plays by the rules) being the one he'll most likely struggle with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back