Roast Tyson Stengle sacked after ******* up again

Remove this Banner Ad

So you disagree with us signing Josh Worrell?
has he been caught twice after his drink driving offense breaking and AFL / club illicit drug rules like Stengle?. And as for drink driving, didn't Worrell actually sleep at a friends house after drinking the night before thinking he was doing the right thing and not realise he was still just over the limit (0.056). Stengle drank same day and got in a car and was pinged with BAL 0.125 - well over twice the legal limit. But yeah, go on and equate the two

has he been caught twice after his drink driving offense breaking and AFL / club illicit drug rules like Stengle?. And as for drink driving, didn't Worrell actually sleep at a friends house after drinking the night before thinking he was doing the right thing and not realise he was still just over the limit (0.056). Stengle drank same day and got in a car and was pinged with BAL 0.125 - well over twice the legal limit. But yeah, go on and equate the two
Stengle signed in August and was caught with drugs in October. Correct me if I’m wrong but that was his first drug offense.
I’ll equate the situation with Johncock then. His career at Adelaide should have ended after his drink driving charge?

So why has St Kilda welcomed his partner in crime with open arms and a fat new contract?
LOL,

Bit of difference in the players achievements not to mention 3, yes that's right 3 very public * ups in a short space of time..

Seriously Drugs...You have got to be taking the piss...

Stengle signed in August and was caught with drugs in October. Correct me if I’m wrong but that was his first drug offense.
I’ll equate the situation with Johncock then. His career at Adelaide should have ended after his drink driving charge?

Adelaide Crows AFL player Tyson Stengle has pleaded guilty to drink driving, just weeks after he was caught in possession of an illicit substance.

So what other indiscretions did Johncock do that broke AFL rules - I can't remember

Adelaide Crows AFL player Tyson Stengle has pleaded guilty to drink driving, just weeks after he was caught in possession of an illicit substance.

So what other indiscretions did Johncock do that broke AFL rules - I can't remember

This article is about the court case that took place two months after his drink driving. In the meantime he signed a contract then was found with drugs. When he signed the contract he had no drug offense.
All I’m saying is that Adelaide had no reason to not sign him. Nobody raised any concerns on here when he signed. In fact, there were a lot of positive comments.

Puts a whole new perspective on the story doesn’t it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Puts a whole new perspective on the story doesn’t it

I notice how it didn't specify whether that was with the Eagles or our SANFL side.
I wonder if it was Eagles and that was the kicker.

The question is will Stengle get another go somewhere else?

Unlikely. Been in the system since 2016, and not setting the world on fire (as much as I found his 2020 promising) indicates he's likely done at this level. Not without some big performances in the 2nds.

Strange then when I'm pretty sure Kelly said we can possibly now look art replacing him with a player in the mid season draft or did I hear that wrong?

I reckon we're able to put him on an inactive list. So Stengle should be like Gibbs, not officially delisted until the end of the year, but for all intents and purposes, delisted.

He's had his chances and continually fu**s up....time to move on, give him the support if it's required but nope time to move on.
Yeah we positioned to move on. AFLPA made sure that his behaviour earned him a decent cut. He could have taken the photo himself for all we know cos he’d still get a good cut. Shame on AFLPA and the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back