Roast Tyson Stengle sacked after ******* up again

Aug 18, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Olsen posting "deep in negotiations"..... can we only see that as working out a way to get rid of him?

To me, that's an easy decision that doesn't take much negotiation.

An extended negotiation may mean we are putting in a framework for him to earn his way back and this takes time to sort out and get all parties on board..? (although cutting him loose from training with the boys seems odd and not a good sign)

I rate him as a talent and hope we aren't done with him. Him and rowe as small forwards would cause a lot of headaches.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Olsen posting "deep in negotiations"..... can we only see that as working out a way to get rid of him?

An extended negotiation may mean we are putting in a framework for him to earn his way back and this takes time to sort out and get all parties on board..? (although cutting him loose from training with the boys seems odd and not a good sign)

I rate him as a talent and hope we aren't done with him. Him and rowe as small forwards would cause a lot of headaches.
Negotiation because he's got 2 years of a contract left.

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide

My take on "deep in negotiations" is that they are negotiating a payout. I could be wrong and he may back but I highly doubt it.

May 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
WWTFC,Chelsea,Glasgow Celtic,Lech Poznan
Tyson Stengle played in the WWT reserves on Thursday. Kicked 4 goals

The sad thing is he was about to turn into that player but wasn't given the chance. I still feel Stengle will get one last chance elsewhere. What he does with it is up to him.

It's possible he was. I liked what he offered in 2020, and that evasion would have been a weapon.

If we're not taking him back, he's going to need some big years in the SANFL/WAFL/VFL to get back onto a list. There are more AFL quality small forwards around the traps then there are positions for them, and the vast majority do not come with the baggage Stengle does.

UcantCme

Premiership Player
Mar 3, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's possible he was. I liked what he offered in 2020, and that evasion would have been a weapon.

If we're not taking him back, he's going to need some big years in the SANFL/WAFL/VFL to get back onto a list. There are more AFL quality small forwards around the traps then there are positions for them, and the vast majority do not come with the baggage Stengle does.
I would argue there is probably a lack of quality small forwards that have Stwngle's x factor

If he can have a strong year or two in the SANFL he will be back on AFL clubs radars

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I would argue there is probably a lack of quality small forwards that have Stwngle's x factor

If he can have a strong year or two in the SANFL he will be back on AFL clubs radars

No one will pick him up unless he sorts the other stuff out.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta

I'd would argue the AFL moves on very quickly especially with players with a checkered history.....

Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Jesus people get over it, Stengle had his chances and burned them...move on. Maybe start tracking this lad this season because he's had a far superior junior career than Tyson...

Capture.PNG

Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Need to be really outstanding for a small forward to go inside pick 21 so probably more than likely available to us to match....Stengle actually went in the rookie draft after a pretty reasonable draft year..

Back