Scandal Tyson Stengle stood down for off field behaviour

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you.

In all seriousness, considering the off-season your club has had, your supporters are in no position to be throwing stones at other clubs, even ours.
Hahaha * me. Im not sure what our incompetent list manager getting bent over more times than Jenna Jameson has to do with one of your guys having more strikes than Rick Vaughn but anyway. So for future reference, how long after your lads camp * up did you decide it was ok to have an opinion on other clubs again? I didn't realise there was a cooling off period. :think: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Yes, if you don't do drugs you're a nerd. Thanks for proving my point entirely.

You must also think smoking makes you cool... I remember when I had your mindset, I was 16.
No, you don’t know my mindset, just like you don’t realise that your self-righteousness doesn’t make you look cool.

The young man obviously has an issue with substances. Footy is a career for him, but his priority and the AFC's, should be he gets the help and counselling he needs, and hopefully turn this around to where he maybe able to get back to the footy field, no matter how long that takes, with a healthier lifestyle. We don't want to see players going down the Cousin's path, as we have seen, is a seriously sad fall from grace.

Yep, maybe send him to Collingwood and get Dane Swan to take him under his wing and with Eddie and his well used sweeping brush to keep these things out of the papers the kid should do alright.

Hahaha fu** me. Im not sure what our incompetent list manager getting bent over more times than Jenna Jameson has to do with one of your guys having more strikes than Rick Vaughn but anyway. So for future reference, how long after your lads camp fu** up did you decide it was ok to have an opinion on other clubs again? I didn't realise there was a cooling off period. :think: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

If only our players were as squeaky clean as yours off the field?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He really needs to learn from other times AFL footballers have been. Filmed doing drugs and how well it turned out.

The Swanny and friends podcast has some good advice for players going out and having a good time.

Just to add a more serious question to all of this, anyone know when the photo was taken?
The Advertiser mentioned it was after his night on the turps and drug bust with Brad Crouch.

I reckon he does the year in lower grade football with no scrutiny before somebody else drafts him pre-season and he achieves nothing of any note and his talent continues to be wasted.

I reckon the industry moves on and gives another kid a shot at it.

He could fit in at Richmond, you know, because their super strong 'culture' of turning a blind eye to and foregiving off field stuff obviously works from an on field success point of view. The bogan fan base doesnt care as they relate to it all.

Perfect match.........apart from having too many small forwards now.

Not sure why the club went public, unless it was sent to club and media at the same time.
Clubs got a pretty young list, a very new coaching panel, and it's his 3rd indiscretion in 9 months. His court appearance for drink driving and driving an unlicensed vehicle was only 6 weeks ago in late October.

He's quickly become a liability at a time the club is trying turn a corner.

Still wouldn't think the club supplied the photo to the media. Bodes very poorly for Stengle if they did.
Apparently the club received the photo on Sunday. Contacted his manager, the AFL and the AFLPA. The statement from the club came out on Monday shortly before a news agency broke the story.

Photos like that finish up getting passed around on social media pretty quickly, I doubt there's any point trying to hide it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back