Tyson Stengle - The one that got away

Remove this Banner Ad

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
once ho got away from Dusty and his crew.... the issue cleared up funnily enough.

the only lines near him now are kids lining up for their new favourite GFC small forward's autograph.

GO Catters

He’s Gary Rohan 2.0. Houdini himself will be proud about his disappearing acts come finals. Downhill

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He’s Gary Rohan 2.0. Houdini himself will be proud about his disappearing acts come finals. Downhill

That'd be a great call if Stengle had ever played a final in his life. Nice try though

Have you seen his previous games at the crows and tigers lol. He’s a dud.

A dud that has kicked the second most goals of all small forwards, good one :thumbsu:

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
Have you seen his previous games at the crows and tigers lol. He’s a dud.

yeah i know he’s not the first ‘dud’ to get another shot & become a gun but you gotta give him credit now he worked on himself. i respect him for it when i didn’t even want him to be at our team in the first place. he’s impressed me i reckon he’s top two recruit of year alongside george hewett

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
yeah i know he’s not the first ‘dud’ to get another shot & become a gun but you gotta give him credit now he worked on himself. i respect him for it when i didn’t even want him to be at our team in the first place. he’s impressed me i reckon he’s top two recruit of year alongside george hewett

Yeah fair, I just don’t think he’s trustworthy yet.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I still can't believe Richmond kept Aarts while getting rid of Stengle. No doubt Hardwick would still be spewing especially after today where Aarts cost Richmond the game while Stengle continued his stellar season for Geelong tonight.

Um Stengle wanted to be traded to Adelaide, they didn't give him up willingly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Had a great season, but don't think Chris Scott would have been happy with his decision to kick a lazy Torp after the siren when he was in good range. If Geelong miss the top 2 by a small % it comes back to that.

Deadly Assassin

Senior List
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Stengle is a lock for the AA squad of 40 and a good chance to be selected in the 22. Richmond are in the finals with a chance to win the flag but it feels as though they're missing a quality small forward in their forward line.

Richmond will be spewing if this forward line deficiency in their team costs them a final, and they'll be spewing even more if Stengle proves to be the difference between Geelong being premiers and falling short again when it matters, and rightly so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back