Traded Tyson Stengle [traded to Adelaide for pick 68]

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s just cruel, he isn’t breaking into your side with Higgins, Rioli and Butler there. Should let him go so he can have an actual afl career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would hate to see him leave , He has played some ripper games in the midfield this year as well as kicking goals

This kid is an AFL player and reminds me alot of Eddie Betts early years

We must keep him

That’s just cruel, he isn’t breaking into your side with Higgins, Rioli and Butler there. Should let him go so he can have an actual afl career.

I thought we were talking about him going to the doggies?

Seriously...If they want him, they can pay up. We're not going to just give players away.

Define late pick swap

They have 6,42,59,60

Obviously 6 isn't in play.
42 might do the job.
59 AND 60 might also work, but only if we're looking to go pretty deep into the draft.

Not sure what they'd expect to be swapped back...pick 108?

They have 6,42,59,60

Obviously 6 isn't in play.
42 might do the job.
59 AND 60 might also work, but only if we're looking to go pretty deep into the draft.

Not sure what they'd expect to be swapped back...pick 108?
I reckon you're going to be disappointed. You don't get much for fringe players, upside or not.

Well actually it's neither of our calls. But whatever, we'll see what happens.

True, it's up to the clubs and the player. I'm just pointing out that Richmond wont let him go for nothing (or effectively nothing).

But I want him to break into the Richmond side :(

I rate him highly and don't know how he ended with such little AFL exposure this year.

Would hate to see him leave , He has played some ripper games in the midfield this year as well as kicking goals

This kid is an AFL player and reminds me alot of Eddie Betts early years

We must keep him

I think he's closely related to Eddie Betts through his Grandparents. He's also the nephew of Sydney superstar Michael O'Loughlin and his cousin Terry Milera kicked 30 in 30 games at St Kilda. Born to play AFL and will be sorely missed if he leaves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back