U/16 Mark and Goal of the year contenders

Remove this Banner Ad

josh suters (thomson)
ran past a bloke who got a free kick, straight into the pocket and banana'd it from a small angle
pretty good

Cameron Hill (Inverleigh):
took on 3 people in a tight pocket on his wrong side and drop punted it straight through the middle from the boundary

hahaahah this isntr jed bews talkign as well coz after this u might think it is but grovey boys will back me up

jed bews(leopold)

mark over a few grovey boys

specky

hahaahah this isntr jed bews talkign as well coz after this u might think it is but grovey boys will back me up

jed bews(leopold)

specky

yeah got told about that grab by a mate
sounded pretty good when he told me

Tom Pearce (Inverleigh)
against north shore kicked an unbelievable goal from the goal square 2 meteres out. Slammed it on the boot and through she went.

jed bews(leopold)

specky

yeh kids were telling me about it. apperently sat on the kids shoulders or something

josh thorpe (thomson 2008)
last year, josh thorpe was stuck tight in the pocket no where to go surronded by about 3-5 opponents. he cooly got past one bloke, ignored the options in the middle of the fifty and slotted it through the middle on an impossible angle

just a pity we were goin the other way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeremy Finley/Wallace (Thomson)
kicked a ripper in the pocket today. was about 30 out and went the banana and it bounced in from a tight angle.
buckley_5 can back me up, good goal

Jeremy Finley/Wallace (Thomson)
kicked a ripper in the pocket today. was about 30 out and went the banana and it bounced in from a tight angle.
buckley_5 can back me up, good goal

yeah, it was even better that i set it up hahaha
yeah it was a very good goal.
pretty fortunate bounce though

nick pav took a ripper screamer against inva

nd luke mcconachy kicked a beauty from the boundary straight through the middle but the goal umpire was that dumb (inva ofcourse) he didnt pay it, coz he was talkin to other people behind the goals while umpiring

nick pav took a ripper screamer against inva

nd luke mcconachy kicked a beauty from the boundary straight through the middle but the goal umpire was that dumb (inva ofcourse) he didnt pay it, coz he was talkin to other people behind the goals while umpiring

i do not recall nick pavs mark, and as for this goal it was a point.

Darrel Davies is a fat pig

Oi Mate, Listen here don't go around saying s**t about other peopel you Little ****en fagget. Darrel Davies is a good player for his size so don't go around saying s**t about him. He is a ****ing good kid and alls you have to say is he is a fat pig. Get a ****ing life you Moron!

tyler stack got a free kick on the boundary from 50 out kiick a goal best of the year no dout and kick another on the run from 50 took on 3 people from the boundary and kick it

against newtown last week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back