ammos
torquay
joeys
newtown
leopold
south
drysdale
marys

I play for South and I doubt we will be Divi 2. Although our B&F last year Rhys Thompson may be playing 18s.

divi 1 u/16 2010
Ammos
Torquay
Newtown
Joeys
Leopold
South Barwon
Grovedale
Drysdale

divi 2
marys
geelong west
st. albans
inverleigh
lara
ocean grove
bell park
barwon heads

yeah i know st. marys in divi 2 and inverleigh top 4 divi 2 but invo wont be to bad and dont reckon marys will make divi 1 without di giustio

divi 1 u/16 2010
Ammos
Torquay
Newtown
Joeys

Leopold
South Barwon
Grovedale
Drysdale

divi 2
marys
geelong west
st. albans
inverleigh
lara
ocean grove
bell park
barwon heads

yeah i know st. marys in divi 2 and inverleigh top 4 divi 2 but invo wont be to bad and dont reckon marys will make divi 1 without di giustio
joeys at 4? :confused:

divi 1 u/16 2010
Ammos
Torquay
Newtown
Joeys
Leopold
South Barwon
Grovedale
Drysdale

divi 2
marys
geelong west
st. albans
inverleigh
lara
ocean grove
bell park
barwon heads

i know matt was talking to him today and he said hes pretty keen on moving back to marys next year

DIV 1 next year:
ammos
torquay
joeys
newtown
leopold
south
drysdale
marys

I play for South and I doubt we will be Divi 2. Although our B&F last year Rhys Thompson may be playing 18s.
rhys thompson to play 18s?
why hes s**t, he cant play well in 16s why would he play 18s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah joeys could finish 3rd or 4th i reckon town and joeys will be pretty even, and if st marys get di giusto back then put them in divi 1 for either drysdale or grovedale

i think south will be div 1, saying div 2 is probly what u would of predicted at the start of the season, going by previous years form.

but in a nutshell south won div 4 premiership against torquay 2, id highly expect...alot of the guys in torquay were in the u 14 div 1 premeirship side the year before.... like alot of ammos r in ammos 2... but not suggesting nething in terms of sucess.. but for b sides, which i would think would be the team of next year ammos were succesull in div 3, joeys were not in div 3, south were premiers div 4 and torquay grand finalist div 4....out of those 4 sides, 3 were pretty good 2 years back....and south wernt....but i think souths skills will let them down for div 1.
joeys for top? i dont no how many guys they have staying down, but if there list is as long as ammos2 then joeys 2 barley won a game all year and got flogged. lets hope that they have a heap staying in u 16 from there div 1 side.

i think south will be div 1, saying div 2 is probly what u would of predicted at the start of the season, going by previous years form.

but in a nutshell south won div 4 premiership against torquay 2, id highly expect...alot of the guys in torquay were in the u 14 div 1 premeirship side the year before.... like alot of ammos r in ammos 2... but not suggesting nething in terms of sucess.. but for b sides, which i would think would be the team of next year ammos were succesull in div 3, joeys were not in div 3, south were premiers div 4 and torquay grand finalist div 4....out of those 4 sides, 3 were pretty good 2 years back....and south wernt....but i think souths skills will let them down for div 1.
joeys for top? i dont no how many guys they have staying down, but if there list is as long as ammos2 then joeys 2 barley won a game all year and got flogged. lets hope that they have a heap staying in u 16 from there div 1 side.
we had 12 and our 14s won so we should go alright

ive heard rumours that patrick eastman is moving over to GWSP next year, this true?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back