u/18s underated/overrated players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now who said Ash Munari was over rated? Cant be that overrated to get best on ground in the grandfinal?

totally agree with you there mate
i had to tag him but was gone after one half!
i thought aqullina played better though

totally agree with you there mate
i had to tag him but was gone after one half!
i thought aqullina played better though

i though aquilina played better than munari aswell but i thought luke gunnell and jackson murphy were better..

yeh he played a good game i thought. i thought he was a lot more damaging than any other time we have played them. as for the best on medal i think it was def out of munari and aquilina. gunnell didnt have as big of an impact on the game

yeh he played a good game i thought. i thought he was a lot more damaging than any other time we have played them. as for the best on medal i think it was def out of munari and aquilina. gunnell didnt have as big of an impact on the game

thought joel riske was outstanding, and from all angles looks to be a signed, sealed and delivered daylesford dog next year, joining in daylesford seniors premiership celebrations, and having a long discussion about the future with Phil Davis

thought joel riske was outstanding, and from all angles looks to be a signed, sealed and delivered daylesford dog next year, joining in daylesford seniors premiership celebrations, and having a long discussion about the future with Phil Davis

what are you talking about?

what are you talking about?

Thought it was a pretty clear cut statement, in case you didnt understand, Joel Riske joined in the Daylesford premiership celebrations and is having contract talks with Phil Davis about starting his career in senior football.

Thought it was a pretty clear cut statement, in case you didnt understand, Joel Riske joined in the Daylesford premiership celebrations and is having contract talks with Phil Davis about starting his career in senior football.

:thumbsdown: cant loose riskey

for 2008 the most underrated players were chris bond jason leonard and liam rigby(great first year player)
most overrated were davies holland and probably myself(not much chop too unfit)
tellin it like it is:thumbsu:

for 2008 the most underrated players were chris bond jason leonard and liam rigby(great first year player)
most overrated were davies holland and probably myself(not much chop too unfit)
tellin it like it is:thumbsu:

underated= zach graham fantasitic first year ever of football showed his skill kicking 3 against bunga on the weekend..

wouldnt say you were overated cos u were the best in your team so its hard to judge i guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back