u/18s underated/overrated players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ash manari is a hack. that kid wud be overrated if someone suggested he cud play football at all!!! and in reference to a one milky 13 he has the right to be cocky coz i can garentee he is as good a player as ne that comments on this site!!!!!

ash manari is a hack. that kid wud be overrated if someone suggested he cud play football at all!!! and in reference to a one milky 13 he has the right to be cocky coz i can garentee he is as good a player as ne that comments on this site!!!!!

manari is a hack i agree, anyone know if he'll b back for gordon this week in finals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think underated would be that leigh santa guy from hepburn
played a super game today

Only person that played remotely good

now i know that i represent a club that didnt make under 18 finals, and did lose on the weekend, and i dont actually play for that club anymore, and play in melb, but dont u think that for the ridiculous amount of talking up you have done big burra, that losing on the weekend in that somewhat convincing fashion is jus pure humiliation?

Hey boys, wondering how the league b and f ended up finishing off? And does that vindicate anyones underrated or overrated selsctions? Saw the learmonth dunstown game cpl weeks back and was impressed with Brad Knowles out of the under 18s

Hey boys, wondering how the league b and f ended up finishing off? And does that vindicate anyones underrated or overrated selsctions? Saw the learmonth dunstown game cpl weeks back and was impressed with Brad Knowles out of the under 18s

benny hayes of beaufort won it 4 votes clear of joel mahar of bungaree
umm pretty sure brad knowles finished around 4th?

now i know that i represent a club that didnt make under 18 finals, and did lose on the weekend, and i dont actually play for that club anymore, and play in melb, but dont u think that for the ridiculous amount of talking up you have done big burra, that losing on the weekend in that somewhat convincing fashion is jus pure humiliation?

and now straight sets, now you see the meaning of the term keeping a lid on things? its helps to stop people going to town on you when you deliver such a dismal finals performance. you talk yourself up so much you leave yourself open for humiliation, sorry to be harsh mate but you got what you deserved, there is no reward for arrogance, confidence is only a positive when its kept under wraps

dford doggies, your not the most talented of players but id say you know an awful lot about the game. you speak very well for yourself lad all the best for your club this weekend

dford doggies, your not the most talented of players but id say you know an awful lot about the game. you speak very well for yourself lad all the best for your club this weekend

Haha cheers mate, yeah im a fair hack but i do enjoy the game. Im in the running to be the next CHFL writer for the courier so keep a lookout! Good luck to you on the weekend mate

haha brothers in arms. i very much struggle as well but hey hopefully i can go out of junior footy in style with a premiership medallion.
you'd do a much better job than pedler, what a hack

on the topic of overrated/underrated players, anyone care to comment on new recruits to the league? Did think Shepperd was going to do alot more than he did, Lee Cox proved to be Hepburns prime signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back