U/18's which team has the best midfield, backline, forward line etc?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpshoota

Debutant
May 7, 2007
leather central
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Stanhope Eaglehawk
who do u think has the best ruck man in the league?
and wat team can back it up with a good midfield?
cheers

Best ruckman in the league......hmm i'd have to say Mellington from ardy. Tall player and gets a fair bit of it around the ground. As for best midfield i'd say Stanhope. Blokes that start in the centre are the best in the business and the players that rotate into the middle during the game are just as good. Cheers!

Gissa

Senior List
Jul 16, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Best ruckman in the league......hmm i'd have to say Mellington from ardy. Tall player and gets a fair bit of it around the ground. As for best midfield i'd say Stanhope. Blokes that start in the centre are the best in the business and the players that rotate into the middle during the game are just as good. Cheers!
Yeah the Ardy ruckman was very good when we played them. Will be a good match-up seeing him duel with the taller Macdonald who didnt play last time.

You_beauty

Rookie
Apr 22, 2008
In the guts
AFL Club
Hawthorn
so what teams for 2008 have the beat backline, midfield and foward line
this year has been fairly even across the board. One would think that stanny would have the best fwd line dew to the most points for this season, but alot of goals kicked by midfielders also,and dont rely on o'riely all the time. On the kdl website, 5 of the top ten goal scorers for stanhope are infact midfeilders. VT have a very strong on-ball brigade with abley and corks, not being there through senior duties isnt good for the team (unless their playing thirds aswell i dont know). And rushy would be the standout for the strongest back line with the least amount of points scored against them, but not far behind them is stanhope.

So for my views on the strongest midfield, fwd and back lines

-Backline---Rushy
-Midfield---Violet town
-Forward Line---Stanhope

fortyfour

Debutant
Jul 10, 2008
ur pants
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah besides Patten in there midfield they have Alex O' Rielly, very handy footballer. Nick West, started off backline and has worked his way into the middle and is a regular ball winner for the boys and swapping into the middle is Jason Leocata and Regan Hanson. Two hairy boys that obviously are allergic to razorblades but arent allergic to the pill:D
well far as nick wet goes he dont play and his a toser and regan cant play footy hehe but if stany pull a few people in this yr they will be conders again just missing a few links atm but will turn out alrite (and the 1 game vetran will be back to play a full season hehe )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back