U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

gee crooker ur a arrogant barstard! its 19's south 2 mate! us beauy boys will be in premier next yr while u stay in south 2

beauy will go into premier where you will face the wrath of the other de la side. good luck getting withing 10 goals anytime you play them!!!

and AFLsuperstar you havn't come out either you flog!! but it doesn't matter - all that matters is we beat you convincingly and would have done the same thing any day of the weak.. see you in 09 pal

beauy will go into premier where you will face the wrath of the other de la side. good luck getting withing 10 goals anytime you play them!!!

and AFLsuperstar you havn't come out either you flog!! but it doesn't matter - all that matters is we beat you convincingly and would have done the same thing any day of the weak.. see you in 09 pal

Thats the team you cant get into right? ?
what do you mean come out, I'm not gay like you so dont need to come out of the closet.
i wont be seeing you in 09 buddy. Id assume your awesome team would be going up to south 1 and I'll be playing seniors.

Well done to a former workmate and all round top bloke Tyson Parker for playing in the De La Salle flag and good luck for your sainters on saturday night!

gee crooker ur a arrogant barstard! its 19's south 2 mate! us beauy boys will be in premier next yr while u stay in south 2

sorry mate i was one of those blokes who played in the premier side the whole year and slotted back into the twos to win a flag, paid off if u ask me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how do u no that ? u obviously were not counting and even if u did they must all have been clangers coz with 30 odd possesions u should just about win urself a BOG if ur a so called premier player.........
ur just a self proclaimed superstar!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back