U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

vafafan if i'm not mistaken your initial top 4 at the start of the year was:
mhsob
ajax
peninsula
de la

haha you're a flog - nice picks buddy

Can we get some facts into the discussion?
Fayman won the competition goal kicking with 65 goals in 14 games .

I do not think he is a joke .... and as a young player he will improve ..Get off his back !

there's no doubt the young kid tried hard in the finals, although his results did not show. however at the end of the day your right, he did kick the most goals in the league from just 14 games. he had a fantastic season!

There is two better feelings on earth than making a grand final;
beating ajax to get into that grand final
and watching fayman struggle all day.

And the standard of the monash ajax semi obviously wasnt as good as people are saying, because Ajax are genuinely s**t. They dont have any stars, and they have a lot of ordinary players. Their backline is terrible, their midfielders all played on de la opponents who were better than them and their forward line is one dimensional, and that one dimension is terrible anyway. The fact monash let them beat them for 3/4 obviously means that monash simply played well below there own standard, because i couldnt see ajax even beating hampton with the side they had on saturday.

One positive for the jackas: Maccabi can start training early for their assault on South A1 in the Victorian Tuirf cricket association.

Watch out for fayman in the ones...hes a good cricketer aswell!
Maccabi r in senior A this year! one team dropped out and as a result we come in

[/b][/b][/b][/b]

Watch out for fayman in the ones...hes a good cricketer aswell!
Maccabi r in senior A this year! one team dropped out and as a result we come in

Is that after finishing 2nd cos you couldn't win a cricket final either? You guys should start wearing dresses. Perennial bridesmaids....

B. Hill #11 of De La Salle gets my vote for player of the finals so far, he has taken the scalps of Davidson week 1 and Fayman week 2 can it get any better than that, who does he get this week? Thoughts?

Probably that robinson kid or whatever his name is the red nut. Hilly will be contending with half decent delivery though, unlike the other matches.

And yes, ajax didnt make another grand final ahah just cant win a trick, serves them right, they dont deserve to do well in cricket or footy. Ajax = C U next tuesday

Probably that robinson kid or whatever his name is the red nut. Hilly will be contending with half decent delivery though, unlike the other matches.

And yes, ajax didnt make another grand final ahah just cant win a trick, serves them right, they dont deserve to do well in cricket or footy. Ajax = C U next tuesday

Bellboy ....grow up!!!! What have you got against the Jackas?
PS::thumbsdown: Cu next Thursday

What do i have against ajax? I have been playing against them in cricket and footy for about 5 years.. and have never heard anything but sooking and whinging from them the whole time. As well as having been involved in a few very dubious encounters with them in terms of cheating. They are complainers, and their is nothing better than beating a bunch of girls, especially when your the underdog. Fair enough reasoning Mazal?

What do i have against ajax? I have been playing against them in cricket and footy for about 5 years.. and have never heard anything but sooking and whinging from them the whole time. As well as having been involved in a few very dubious encounters with them in terms of cheating. They are complainers, and their is nothing better than beating a bunch of girls, especially when your the underdog. Fair enough reasoning Mazal?

No not really .... but keep the hate campaign going!!
:thumbsu:

no way is Robinson better than fayman. fayman has been dealing with double teams for the past 5-7 weeks... sometimes even tripple teams. Robinson is always 1 on 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, who's going to win the Under 19 South (2) grand final this Saturday? I'm going for Monash because they have been the best team all season. Nothing against De La Salle, but I feel that Monash have more strength and depth in their line-up and have been most consistent throughout the season.

Monash are a very tall and skillful side and may just get over de la... Monash's half back line will have to be on its A Game to stop the likes of t***ies Quamil whose kicked 6 goals in the past 2 games and Haslem 8 goals respectively... There a vry tight unit at de la... Expect a very tight and tough encounter... Would love to see De LA get over the line coming from 4th spot but think Monash may just pip them by 3 goals.. see you all there

he is only 1 on 1 because monash have 4 tall options up forward who can all take a grab and kick goals. the backline of other teams is spread too thin coz of the depth of monash

B. Hill #11 of De La Salle gets my vote for player of the finals so far, he has taken the scalps of Davidson week 1 and Fayman week 2 can it get any better than that, who does he get this week? Thoughts?

like i said last week, kid is rock solid. best on for mine saturday by a mile. that number 19 for de la goes ok as well, going to be a cracker game this week!

like i said last week, kid is rock solid. best on for mine saturday by a mile. that number 19 for de la goes ok as well, going to be a cracker game this week!

Monash to win by minimum 60 points !!!!
Too tall, too talented all over the ground, and if they start slowly, they will finish strongly...

They deserve to be Premiers and Champions of the Grade.

isnt #19 the guy who played in front of fayman? the bloke cant kick a drop punt! And his haircut makes him look like missy higgins! De la by 13 points

he is only 1 on 1 because monash have 4 tall options up forward who can all take a grab and kick goals. the backline of other teams is spread too thin coz of the depth of monash

This #19 guy sounds like a bit of character, cant kick and looks like missy higgins, may have to do this role again; as said 4 tall's in the monash forward line.

Monash to win by minimum 60 points !!!!
Too tall, too talented all over the ground, and if they start slowly, they will finish strongly...

They deserve to be Premiers and Champions of the Grade.

60 points!! just because de la players give you s**t. you are an absolute ajax tosser. just because monash blokes dont get on this forum and bag you NTTAWWTs like everyone else doesnt mean they don't hate you. the whole world hates ajax!!!

monash forward set up is impressive, they almost eliminate a half forward line and throw at least 2 big players down to full forward and get it in long, quick and direct. this is one of the secrets to their success.

but, de la contain heart and c-unt and will win in the upset of the millenium. (either way they will polish off more froffies after the game)

DE LA BY 1 POINT............

60 points!! just because de la players give you s**t. you are an absolute ajax tosser. just because monash blokes dont get on this forum and bag you NTTAWWTs like everyone else doesnt mean they don't hate you. the whole world hates ajax!!!

monash forward set up is impressive, they almost eliminate a half forward line and throw at least 2 big players down to full forward and get it in long, quick and direct. this is one of the secrets to their success.

but, de la contain heart and c-unt and will win in the upset of the millenium. (either way they will polish off more froffies after the game)

Make it Monash by 65 points !!!!

I'd have to agree with you on that one.

i think we have hit a soft spot with Mazal, poor little guy. Taking his anger out in his match predictions.. way to get back at us! Ouch!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back