U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

This is gold. At least every one on her can agree on one thing (hating of ajax - just to spell it out again), how about that; people agreeing with vafafan. Thats unheard of. Still practising vafafan, u know what im talking about it??

Hating both ajax or de la i must admit de la were heaps tougher and better to watch. my two favourite moments of the game were both from de la players. and probably their best two on the day. #25's two hangers in a row were amzing in the 2nd quarter and then 50 metre goal against the wind from #10 in the last quarter was just as good. those two players however were the two dirtiest players on the ground as i saw both of them hit an ajax player behind play unfairly. if those two play well and not dirty de la can beat monash.

Big news out of de la town

Two outs, and one ruckmen not to come back into the team.

Tom Naughtin #1 ruckmen out with appendicitis.
Aaron Kneebone #15 out with that ankle from the last qtr last week, couldnt get through training tonight and cant kick a footy on his right boot!
Sam Haslem #3- a possibility but doubtful, groin

Not looking good for these 3 boys at this stage, and 2 of them being in the team of the year obviously leaves a huge hole!

Big losses

You people who are constantly analyzing under 19 south 2 division football (lowest form of football in the VAFA) either have a lot of time on your hands or simply have no bloody life. I bet half of you don’t even play the game and the other half are absolute duds who can’t get a kick. Constantly criticizing the Ajax football club and players such as David Fayman only proves that your all a bunch of low-lives who know nothing about footy. I can honestly tell u that I played with Dave at Sandringham dragons and he is a better bloke than he is footballer. He is a class above every player in the league and will go further in life than most of you. It is clearly obvious that criticizing the same clubs and players gives you a big thrill, lifting your self-esteem. In all honesty, I really do feel for you bunch of fools.

Big news out of de la town

Two outs, and one ruckmen not to come back into the team.

Tom Naughtin #1 ruckmen out with appendicitis.
Aaron Kneebone #15 out with that ankle from the last qtr last week, couldnt get through training tonight and cant kick a footy on his right boot!
Sam Haslem #3- a possibility but doubtful, groin

Not looking good for these 3 boys at this stage, and 2 of them being in the team of the year obviously leaves a huge hole!

Big losses

I think they call this ducks and drakes. Happens before every grand final, at all levels

You people who are constantly analyzing under 19 south 2 division football (lowest form of football in the VAFA) either have a lot of time on your hands or simply have no bloody life. I bet half of you don’t even play the game and the other half are absolute duds who can’t get a kick. Constantly criticizing the Ajax football club and players such as David Fayman only proves that your all a bunch of low-lives who know nothing about footy. I can honestly tell u that I played with Dave at Sandringham dragons and he is a better bloke than he is footballer. He is a class above every player in the league and will go further in life than most of you. It is clearly obvious that criticizing the same clubs and players gives you a big thrill, lifting your self-esteem. In all honesty, I really do feel for you bunch of fools.

why would you choose size 3 Veranda instead of 2 Veranda when everyone else uses 2? you have ruined the easy reading of this forum. who are you, you flog?. are you ajax scum? we couldn't care less how good of a bloke he is. last time i checked there is no prize for being nice.

the team of the year was a fair joke. but i guess the bloke hasnt seen any games so he just chose bests and sharp shooters. fair enough.. im very suprised he tipped de la as well. de la are definately underdogs no matter wat he says.

i thought haslem and kneebone would be out. they appeared ginger last week. what effect will this have?

B: D.Mccarthy (Park) T.Powell (Monash) T.Stewart (MHSOB)

HB: A.Kneebone (DLS) S.Baring (Monash) K.Rudd (Hampton)

C: J.Powell (Monash) K.Rodwell (Bent) O.Schwartz (Ajax)

HF: S.Hogan (DLS) R.Robertson (Monash) S.Haslem (DLS)

FF: Davidson (Hampton) Fayman (Ajax) Morrison (Bent)

Foll: Mckenzie (Monash) Southam (Pen) Selzer (Ajax)

I/C: Yule (MHSOB) Musster (P/C) Lovig (Hampton) Imlach (SB) Browning (DLS) Miller (Parkdale)

I/C: Yule (MHSOB) Musster (P/C) Lovig (Hampton) Imlach (SB) Browning (DLS) Miller (Parkdale)

I guess every team needs a thug and sniper who cant play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad effort for a guy who turned up to about three training sessions for the whole year.

Interesting to note a fair few key position players FB, CHB, CHF and Ruck are dominated by Monash players. Shows how good key position players are vital to a succesful team.

ur tough rnt you. would you say that to his face?

good luck tomorrow. de la to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all seem to think im associated with the South 2 division or the VAFA for that matter, and i think its funny.

Truth is when i first saw this clown it was at the Hampton v Monash game and i was accompanying a friend of mine whose associated with Hampton and wanted me to come see them play.

As someone who who has played in the VAFA in the past, and been involved in high level football I found it a disgrace and hate players who are cheap and pathetic.

The real test of an Aussie Rules player is whether he can put his head over the ball when the time comes, not stand out the back and hit the bloke that do.

If you disagree with that vafafan then your no better for supporting them.

For the record Ill go De La by 2pts

Why is everyone tipping de la? On the happenings of this season surely monash are heavy favourites by 5+ goals?

Cause they all play for De la, and no one from Monash posts here ????

In seriousness though, theirs always those that want to be the proponent of the exception.

You all seem to think im associated with the South 2 division or the VAFA for that matter, and i think its funny.

Truth is when i first saw this clown it was at the Hampton v Monash game and i was accompanying a friend of mine whose associated with Hampton and wanted me to come see them play.

As someone who who has played in the VAFA in the past, and been involved in high level football I found it a disgrace and hate players who are cheap and pathetic.

The real test of an Aussie Rules player is whether he can put his head over the ball when the time comes, not stand out the back and hit the bloke that do.

If you disagree with that vafafan then your no better for supporting them.

For the record Ill go De La by 2pts

w***er, you have made about 8 posts on this board and every one of them has been anti-hampton. Not sure what your trying to prove or who your trying to kid??
Best of luck to Monash and De La tomorro. Monash deserve it and will be tough to stop, although with the chance of rain and de la hitting form at the right stage of the year an upset could be on the cards. If Sam Haslem has a day out a kicks a bag (If he's playing???) de la will go very close, if not Monash by a comfortable margin.

Fair game. Went down and had a watch.

De La start brilliantly and got out to a 5-6 goal lead, before Monash put on a Geelong-esque 5 minutes of football to kick themselves almost into the lead. Scotty R(H)obson is a *ing gun and kicked some brilliant goals. I think the score was 65-64 at half time.

Was pretty close for the rest of the match, but De La kicked away in the last 15 minutes of the last quarter. Winning by 2 goals I think.

Didn't expect that to be honest.

But well done to De La. Shame you're no chance for the 1's. ;)

Never saw it coming. De La Salle pulling off the upset of the season by defeating Monash who were undefeated all season......until now. When was the last time a team won every game of the year, only to lose the grand final (not counting today)?

PS This is a warning to every team who goes through the season undefeated,no matter what comp it is-never underestimate the unpredictibility of the grand final.

what an amazing game of football!!!!!!

its fair to say de la were never in doubt and the 6 we lost were just for fun. the greatest sporting team of all time!!!!

suck s**t monash. although i still admitt you are a good team, you rn't s**t on de la. all da de la boys stood up and played an excellent game. what a finals campaign!!!!

de la led at every single quarter through out the finals. 12 quarters we won which = a premiership medallion!!!!!!!!

to come from 4th to win it is nothing short of remarkable. sweetest victory's were the 'undefeated' monash who had there photo taken in fornt of everyone before the game and had balloons and streamers throughout their change rooms. flogs!!! de la's singing the national anthem was great and general tude fantastic. the ajax win was especially nice as well. we all love beating those animals!!!!

lowe, bressan, hull, carracher, beef, spike, pollard down back were spectacular. t***ies, mannix, lowe, hogan, haslem down forward and kneebone, HEATER(BOG by a mile), harkins, emmins, arbon, rawlings, dorda, grant, parker, williams, nethers everywhere were incredible.

special mention to s. wall. the high flyer and no.1 hitman in the de la side for badly rolling his ankle at the start of the second only to come back on and contribute and now has to suffer with the fattest cankle of all time. kneebones first quarter was amazing and matt lowes 4 goals to seal the deal were tremendous.

and btw, we are barely a 2's side. if u watched us today and watched our '"1's" i think you'd agree there are some of us players who are far better than a lot of the blues players.

it's time to reveal myself. there are 2 of us. tyson parker and aaron kneebone...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back