U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see the snake pit play host to the final game of the season, should be a great game for player, umpires & spectators alike. i believe it will come down to the team who grizzzzzzles through the packs harder.. may the best team win

Great to see the snake pit play host to the final game of the season, should be a great game for player, umpires & spectators alike. i believe it will come down to the team who grizzzzzzles through the packs harder.. may the best team win

Thank you for making reference to me twita , i will be having a grizzle this week....though the canteen area of the snake pit , but yes no doubt its a going to be a great game , people can make preditions but no one can say for sure that one team will win..

although as i said we can make preditions , i say it we will see a replay the following week... if not no team will win by more then 2 goals.

The grand final is here boys and although people were knocking off willi late in the season they are in as the home team and ofcourse Rupertswood as predicted by many.
Should be a very close contest and I really couldn't pick a favourite for the match (even though I play for willi). Rupertswood have a few ins from the first final and willi have the week off. We all look forward to a very good match

Go willi!

Yours sincerely Theruneship aka (unjumbled) ThePunisher

Saw the first final between these teams and thought there was nothing much separating the teams. May have to revise my tip that Rupo would win and win easy. Then again, those Willi boys are pretty tough and ran out the game quite well.
Crap weather, a good ol fashioned slog. My tip = Werribee boys won't be playing and that's good for footy.:p

Rupo won by 26 points. Early lead gained with wind in 1st quarter which they managed to hold on to all day. Good fight back by Willy in last quarter where margin was cut from 36 down to about 14 points, Rupo then got a couple of steadying goals to hang on. Overall was a good match to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back