U19 PREMIER FOOTBALL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

johnny02

Draftee
Jan 17, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
I think it’s time to shift some focus on our upcoming young guns of the competition. Who will be this years premiers? Can xavs do a 3-peat? Will dela bounce back after straight sets? Could be an exciting year.

I think it’s time to shift some focus on our upcoming young guns of the competition. Who will be this years premiers? Can xavs do a 3-peat? Will dela bounce back after straight sets? Could be an exciting year.
gday johnny02, great initiative you have here. 19s are a very important aspect of the vafa community. ill chip in with my ladder prediction for the year
De La Salle
Scotch
St Bernards
Old Xavs
SKOB
Williamstown
Caulfield
Beaumaris
Old Carey
Parkdale

gday johnny02, great initiative you have here. 19s are a very important aspect of the vafa community. ill chip in with my ladder prediction for the year
De La Salle
Scotch
St Bernards
Old Xavs
SKOB
Williamstown
Caulfield
Beaumaris
Old Carey
Parkdale
I heard scotch have retained some players and will be a big force. I was at the xavs game and they just got the job done after a scrappy affair with skob . Bernard’s and de la salle are relatively older groups so should be up there in September.

Bernards has big numbers I believe. I saw snippets of the De La game on the weekend. Was played on our back oval. Looked a decent game. Two OK sides. Bernards has one U19 eligible gun playing seniors (young Farrell debuted) and also two U19s were in our best players in the reserves. I didn’t see the reserves game. Clearly the club looking to develop some lads at senior level and still producing a competitive group of unders.

Bernards has big numbers I believe. I saw snippets of the De La game on the weekend. Was played on our back oval. Looked a decent game. Two OK sides. Bernards has one U19 eligible gun playing seniors (young Farrell debuted) and also two U19s were in our best players in the reserves. I didn’t see the reserves game. Clearly the club looking to develop some lads at senior level and still producing a competitive group of unders.
I heard Bernard’s and de la sale have many third year players and some even in the ressies that could help both sides. Who stood out on the day? I know Clark for scotch was very strong up forward and may take out the goal kicking.

Great to see some discussion, I don’t think SKOB will be a factor as they play their best under 19’s who aren’t in the seniors in the reserves.
Good luck for the year.

The Caulfield lads will be solid, but we won't have the depth some of the other sides with a U/19 reserves have.

As with other sides it will also depend on how many get senior games. I think there were only 2-3 who played up this week.

I heard Bernard’s and de la sale have many third year players and some even in the ressies that could help both sides. Who stood out on the day? I know Clark for scotch was very strong up forward and may take out the goal kicking.
I didn’t see enough of the game and nor do I know the kids well enough to comment. Both sides seemed to move the ball pretty well and it seemed a physical contest. An away win by De La at Bernards is a good result though would be my guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back