U19 U19 South (1)

Remove this Banner Ad

getting to the serious end of the season, are the OM's cleary top of the ladder or can Ormond and maybe a few others go with them??? who will be the key players from each team come september?

caulfield to beat ormond this week. I'll put my house on it. I'll put my mother on it. lets just say the team will resemble a Seniors side

im notsure about that junKtion.

we have both played collegians in the past couple of weeks and scores have shown there to be a varying difference. at keysie with the seniors and ressies spurring us on there ma be an upset on the cards

we played terribly against mentone and won comfortably... we played beauy against beauy and probably played our best game of the season
after playing both in consecutive weeks i can safely say beauy will beat you by atleast 50 points...

getting to the serious end of the season, are the OM's cleary top of the ladder or can Ormond and maybe a few others go with them??? who will be the key players from each team come september?

OMs will stay top i rekon, even with willis back for ormond... key players would have to be OMs McClardy, McCoy, Collister and Cumbrae... Ormond willis, lee, cahalane... Caulfield Pemberthy, McGlashan, Sundberg, Ford... Beauy Breeuwer-Wrennall, Lees, Glenister.... Brighton Davis, Kennet, Pascoe, Nash... Collegians Corp, Parsons, Kamenar, Apted...

Will be interesting to see the matches next week when no senior footy is on and we are left with full strength teams for the first time this year for some

Should also be a very interesting run into the finals with 2 games between 3rd and 6th...

caulfield to beat ormond this week. I'll put my house on it. I'll put my mother on it. lets just say the team will resemble a Seniors side
Yep, ditto.

C.Sinclair, T.Sundberg, C.Game, D.Daly, S.Meredith, J.Stewart, B.Price, C.Penberthy, P.McGlashan, T.Baker, A.Ford and W.Rowsthorn will all be playing.

Can't see that side getting beaten.

C.Johnston and Z.Sengstock are floating in and out of that side too depending on commitments for Sandy Dragons.

They beat Ormond last week, should beat Brighton this week.

Anyone see the record this week??? Ormond reckon they had their weakest team of the year in???????? Who do they have to come back???
Not many as far as I can see!!!

expecting a big game this weekend from david "buzz" bardoel after quite a big performance against his old side beaumaris and had quite a stellar performance at the edgy i would fine it hard for any team to stop the goldmemeber as he was called by his old teamates at sharkpark well done david on a great season since leaving the the "old boys" ur season can only get better

beaumaris should be the likely the victors by how much against mazenond expecting a cracker of a performance from the skipper johny mapleston trained well during the week shall be quite the leader tommorow afternoon

yep and an even bigger game from jacky 'sharkboy' coleman whos form in the magoos really should make it an easy decision for coach misfud. should fit right into the 1's as there :thumbsdown:season:thumbsdown: looks to be crumbling bfore them. also jacky is looking to impress on saturday with the two milfs he hooked at the edgy last week coming down to cheer him on.

dunno bazza, i disagree, after catching up with skipper mapleston tonight on my why out of the local pub, not so sure 'the skip' will be to keen to turn up tommorow. he was as pissed as a parrot and im sure coach bourkey would be extremely unimpressed with the performance he displayed tonight. im tipping a beauy loss and a strip of captaincy for 'skip syruip'.

Snip Your statements about the young Beaumaris defender are completely false. I saw the young man at about 10 oclock tonight already jogging laps of the park warming up for tomorro. However, to speak of irresponsible key u19's players in the vafa one name comes to mind; David 'barbie doll' bardoel. I spotted the young midfielder Roaming the streets drinking a bottle of cougar bourban and howling obsenities at senior citizens about 10 minutes ago. To make matters worse, this ben cousins like hooligan was flashing his genitals and backside to near busses and cars. While his talent is unquestionable, the mentonians must ask themselves whether they can afford to have such a player in their side contending for a top spot in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

However, Speaking of talented onballers, Jack ' the bawk ' coleman has been proving himself a contender for a dual 'bnf' winner in the ressies/ clubbies, living on the career of his father and essendon carrer John Coleman. Only the likes of Robert Harvey in his day and Gary Ablett can match this young midfielders agility. He has also the rare james hird talent of being able to sneak up forward for a goal. To view an exiting up coming player, i can recomend one player Jack 'The Bawk' Coleman.

also just quickly, more news down at sharkpark with little winger michael 'diffy' defontenay expected to miss the entire season with a club suspension being thrown down early next week. after bumping into lifelong club drunk james 'dirt sleaze' bliesner, he informed me little diffy tested positive for illicit drug usage and dealing. the tests apparentlly came back positive for herion, extacy and crystal meph. this can probably explain diffys recent over hyporactivenesss and willingness to fight random unknown people. this is ttragic news for diffy who recently came off a 'buzzing' performance last week picking up 25 'biccies' earning him best afield.

according to sources josh bourke has been offered a 6 figure sum to take over the reigns as head coach of Old Westbourne Clubbies leaving John Mapelston to take over as captain coach of the 19s helping his further carreer aspirations of taking over the ones job in the near future

Rumors are confirmed, David Bardoel will be hanging up the boots for old mentonians and pulling them on for the beaumaris sharks in their finals campaign. After long negotiations for a deal with coach Josh Bourke, he has been offered a five figure sum to play at his former club with a good behaviour policy attatched to the deal. The move has been expected after Davids highly publicised off field behaviour; resulting in a great deal of conflict between himself and the mentonians coaching panel. As long as david can avoid his notorious drunken antics he will be a great asset for the sharks.

from other sources it has learnt his contract has been torn up after revelations and various sources confirming he come out of a king st nightclub at bout midday today and consumed illicit drugs while being in the company of various underworld figures it jus doesnt any get better for the sharkas with the loss of already michael "pascal" defontenay and coach josh bourke taking up as care taker coach for old westbourne

news just in, young superstar jack 'pork' coleman has been struck by serious illness causing him to withdraw from the u 19's premiership campaign. Jack has recently complained of abdominal pains and sleep deprivation, and seeked consultation with doctors. After consulting with doctors, blood tests have proven his liver has completely shut down and exactly one half of his brain no longer or actually never functioned. This is probably due to his excessive amount of drinking and alcohol poisoning he developed over his wild childhood. Sour news for the once extremely talented Jack leaving a deep whole on Coach Bourkes whiteboard.

it will interesting to see how the skipper mapleston goes at training tonight amid revelations that he had quite a big celebration over the weekend after a big win against mazenod it is believed he had a big bender including two days two nights at chapel st nightclub "revolver" while on his binge johhny made frequent trips to the famous "lambs on chapel" i expect the coaching staff and members of the leadership group to make an example to other players by handing him a tough penalty for his alcohol consumption and dieting over the past couple of days as the team want to be in top shape for the run home to the finals and may be under the whip during the week from his teammates but maybe under the whip from someone outside th club

ex old mentonians player david "buzz" bardoel was spotted with a mysterious 31 year old lady having a coffee it is to believe it is the one he met at a bar in port melbourne which was another controversial night as the boozy n rompy night was before a big clash against a top of the table opponet hopefully she can straighten out the troubled superstar whose caraer is at the crossroads after various incidents that have taken place

this was sent to me in a private message by someone who will remain nameless

Snips

I like your work, however a word of advice, be careful about making accusations like the Teasdale report. This could be taken as defamation, not by Dave but other people you have made reference too.

You are making alot of over the top accusations, which are funny to those in 'the know' however could be taken the wrong way by others i.e. club officials etc who think you are implying their clubs are full of Drunks and Drug Addicts.

They could seek via legal means to find you and take matters up personally with you.

cheers

David Bardoels illustrious career has been subject to further controversy after being captured on camera attempting to lure numerous passing by Mothers into his cottage by standing out the front and revealing $100 notes hanging out of his zipper. The young star refuses to make a statemwent, however inside word tells us that this event is a follow on from a wild night in Port Melbourne where the young star found company with a 43 year old woman.This was confirmed by those who accompanied him; Beaumaris' Ruckman Jack Coleman and Old Mentonians Arabic exchange student Jarrod Lumbsden.

Obviously the young man is having a difficult time at the moment and we wish him all the best.

Regards.

this just in, captain of beaumaris u/19s john mapleston, has been shot dead outside his broadmeadows home earlier this morning. we understand john was entering his car at around 3:45am this morning when the killer fired one bullet into his forearm. doctors could do nothing as mr mapleston soon died at hospital from blood loss.
it is believed mr mapeston has recently been involved in melbournes deadly underworld war serving as a hitman for sydney tycoon jack 'claw' coleman. this is the only possible reason for johns death as jack 'the claw' coleman walks the streets free of charge denying any allegations that he was apart of this mornings events. we spoke to michael "pascal" defontenay today to gather his thoughts on this mornings events, "it has come to a surprise to us all, i guess casper will now be with all the ghosts up in heaven.... i miss him, why john..... why all the good people....""
John 's career as a footballer has now come to an abrupt ending leaving his team in tatters for the upcoming finals.

yours truly snips:thumbsu:

congraulations to the leagues glamour couple david "barbie doll" and his lovely partner known as ugandas national mascot on the arrival thier new born son bannanas bardoel it is by far the ugliest thing i hav ever seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back