U19 U19 South (1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not to mention the premier side at 5-1.

Id just calm down there though Goldballs they havent beaten anyone of note, and got down by Ormond by 40-50 points

Nothing to write home about at this stage.

Whats happening with the caulfield boys?

Could be them and de la fighting it out for the 4th spot come round 17.

In relation to the Caulfield grammar boys is that their best players have been elevated to the Seniors and are all playing well there.
Budda Johnson ( when not at Sandy VFL ) Chris Axais , Zac Parsons, and other times Spanos & Kremmer, Plus they have picked up a number of injuries and so have the other teams, So hopefully they get up and make finals .
Go Fields

Predictions for Round 8

Ord v OM 6 goals
OB v OH 5 goals
Maz v Oak (forfeit)
Caul v DLS 3 goals
SK v OC 10 goals

Good luck to all

im glad to see that the people talking up de la have kept their traps shut for a while. OM's smashed them by 80 and they had no fight in them. top 4 for mind is melbourne, skevs, ormond with the last spot anyones guess. brighton wouldnt suprise.

im glad to see that the people talking up de la have kept their traps shut for a while. OM's smashed them by 80 and they had no fight in them. top 4 for mind is melbourne, skevs, ormond with the last spot anyones guess. brighton wouldnt suprise.

i'm sick of them using the "we're a reserves team so our side changes every week" couple of cencrete tablets wouldnt hurt. thank god for o.m's putting them back in their place

i'm sick of them using the "we're a reserves team so our side changes every week" couple of cencrete tablets wouldnt hurt. thank god for o.m's putting them back in their place

settle down cowboy. dela golds were missing many players against oms ill just name a few nethersole dickinson mannix papa browning and montalban. i will still give alot of credit to the oms because i think u will either beat stkeves ormond or the golds in the granny by a good 6 goals and the golds boys have the right to say they are a reserves side pal all you 1s teams should be giving the golds a spanking.

i saw this so called "second side" that de la has on the weekend and they were impressive had a good mix of hard nuts and skillful players in the middle and especially across there half back line numbers 2 & 22 hard midfielders, 19 & 20 the two half back flankers anyone no names??

i saw this so called "second side" that de la has on the weekend and they were impressive had a good mix of hard nuts and skillful players in the middle and especially across there half back line numbers 2 & 22 hard midfielders, 19 & 20 the two half back flankers anyone no names??
2= jack ohalloran
22= xav harkins
19=james cleeve
20 = michael deluca
still think they arnt good enough to do over any of the top 3 sides even with firefeild nethersole murphy and mannix to come back in.

Rumours are that the Rickshaw has taken over as coach of the OM's this week and is adopting the "use the flanks" approach. This is an impressive effort from the Richshaw to coach as his life is packed at the moment after the opening of his new tanning salon named "The Tan Man". Also rumours are circulating that he has recruited a man from Tunisia to add some extra pace on the flanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2= jack ohalloran
22= xav harkins
19=james cleeve
20 = michael deluca

thanks bud surely all these guys are good enough to get a game in the premier side? especially the backline guys cos i can imagine the onballers in the premier side being pretty good. any thoughts wazza31?

2= jack ohalloran
22= xav harkins
19=james cleeve
20 = michael deluca

thanks bud surely all these guys are good enough to get a game in the premier side? especially the backline guys cos i can imagine the onballers in the premier side being pretty good. any thoughts wazza31?

all three players would be close but who are you going to drop from the premier side, m deluca is far too soft for premier football.

all three players would be close but who are you going to drop from the premier side, m deluca is far too soft for premier football.

Point taken about being soft but in fairness to the kid he does find the footy and can use it by foot. And in such a good team he wouldnt have to worry about going in to get the ball with such good players around him that could give it to him. surely that massive guy that plays in the midfield for the seconds at de la will get a game in the premier side?

De La starting to find some form not to disimilar to last yr!
Ohh and the speed of one C. Watts from the goal square was breathe taking to say the least

None of those players are close to premier contention.

Their premier sides backline and midfield are full of 15 superstars. Could not drop anyone in these areas

Backline:

Murphy
Carrol
Close
Clinch
Orr-Farrell
Humphrey
Hunt

Midfield:

Allan
Collins
Pollard
Griiffin
Espinosa
Kneebone
Harris x 2

Enough?

You cant say there not in contention, if there playing well, then they are a chance to go up.

Im sure there are a few players not performing in premier

who is this c.watts playing for de la 2s i saw him in the best? any relation to jack?
is he another bloke whos a chance to go up to play ones?

who is this c.watts playing for de la 2s i saw him in the best? any relation to jack?
is he another bloke whos a chance to go up to play ones?

Cousin of Jack he is finally playing after a should reco, his now got his body in shape and has electrifying pace. he was instramental on the weekend at CHB and set up many thrusts forward for de la and certainly is in contention for the Blues call up, personally i thought he was BOG. a force that other sides now must watch!

R.Harris and Espinosa are replaceable...
and i think the original thought was when Hunt and Murphy get injured, which they are sure to do so, maybe these south 1 representatives may be able to accomodate those positions.

who are the likely replacements into the de la premier side?
im tipping it will play a major factor in the de la VS ormond clash which is crucial for de la to win if they are to play finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back