UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

I genuinely feel right now that the Ballon D'or could be won by Aguero, Salah or Kane at the moment.

World cup performances will have a big say in who gets it. Been discussed many times but the calendar year format is simply a joke. Needs to go off the season.

I genuinely feel right now that the Ballon D'or could be won by Aguero, Salah or Kane at the moment.
Except Ballon d'Or isn't won by the best player, it's won the guy who wins the most trophies e.g. Ronaldo last two seasons, Michael Owen in 2001.
Example if City win the UCL Aguero or KDB will win it.

PSG players were taking pot shots about our 7 goals scoreline in LL then get rekt. Sit down you're in like the 5th or 6th rank coefficient. Mbappe is overrated, got another good agent. Zidane shitted all over that coach. Even handicapped us by started Benz. What a joke Bigfooty's CL favorites turned out.

This game was like Napoli last year, they scored first and then we won 3-1. One goal by Ramos will do then will do and a sealer

CR7 dominated the knockout phase again could've had a hatty easily. Apparently they're renaming the knockout phase to the Ronaldo League in honor of his dominance.

Not sure why people are having a go at Spurs fans for being happy? I suppose it happens every week though, any time anyone says anything positive about the team they support they're quickly met with a barrage of abuse from fans of opposition teams. Weird.

groundhog-day-bill-murrayjpg-26978fbed7794bca.jpg

You’d be a right good one to have alongside in the trenches.

All I’m saying is I think Liverpool are over-achieving for the talent they actually have. There’s some needle with it because hostilities between the two sets of supporters on here has been high of late.

Just stop with the digs, I’m getting fed up with them
So you rate Klopp then?

Also I wouldnt count out Juve in the return leg. Very capable side with players that can turn matches like Higuain and Dybala.
Not sure anyone has have they?

Guess the points yesterday were more about still being in the tie possibly slightly edging it after being 2-0 against one of the best 3-4 sides in the competition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PSG players were taking pot shots about our 7 goals scoreline in LL then get rekt. Sit down you're in like the 5th or 6th rank coefficient. Mbappe is overrated, got another good agent. Zidane shitted all over that coach. Even handicapped us by started Benz. What a joke Bigfooty's CL favorites turned out.

This game was like Napoli last year, they scored first and then we won 3-1. One goal by Ramos will do then will do and a sealer

CR7 dominated the knockout phase again could've had a hatty easily. Apparently they're renaming the knockout phase to the Ronaldo League in honor of his dominance.

The king.

That's true though isn't it?
The top echelon of strikers/ wide forwards are going at near a goal a game domestically and/or overall. Lewa, Auba, Aguero, Kane, Salah, Neymar, Suarez and Messi. You can't really say he's in that category.

But surely you agree it is remarkable -

A team with an average striker, a vanilla midfield, s**t defence, s**t goalkeeper, s**t coach and one player who everyone agrees is pretty good, and yet that same team is 3rd in its domestic league and effectively in the last eight of the Champions League.

How is this possible?

But surely you agree it is remarkable -

A team with an average striker, a vanilla midfield, s**t defence, s**t goalkeeper, s**t coach and one player who everyone agrees is pretty good, and yet that same team is 3rd in its domestic league and effectively in the last eight of the Champions League.

How is this possible?
You're adding some mayo there.

Henderson is vanilla. Not everyone.
Some of the defence is average. Goals conceded doesn't lie.
There's one s**t keeper, who's presently benched.

Klopp's one failing is not being able to correct a defence in 3yrs.
As for table position. It matters not in February. It does in May.

Still? He's never been.

That's always been Messi.

And Ronaldo has been pretty s**t all season.
Ronaldo's outscored Messi three of the past four seasons. This season sits at 25 v 27 and Ronaldo has as you've pointed out been pretty s**t. So my point stands.

Liverpool have three quality attacking players plus VVD in defence (who the jury is still a bit out on) and then, I mean who else? Outside of those four players how many others would the other top six clubs be interested in, let alone get a place in a starting 11? To be fair it’s remarkable what Klopp has achieved so far with these players this season. If they can keep it going for the remainder of the season then for me it’s not far behind what leicester achieved the other year.

Ronaldo's outscored Messi three of the past four seasons. This season sits at 25 v 27 and Ronaldo has as you've pointed out been pretty s**t. So my point stands.
didn't Messi miss the majority of one season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back