UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a pen for me, most home teams would get it. Looking at it though in slow mo it actually doesn’t look as clear cut as it did in real time. It’s a difficult one for the ref to have to call. Whatever decision he gives he’s gonna get pilloried by one side for it

It was a pen for me, most home teams would get it. Looking at it though in slow mo it actually doesn’t look as clear cut as it did in real time. It’s a difficult one for the ref to have to call. Whatever decision he gives he’s gonna get pilloried by one side for it
Probably a good thing he gave the correct call. Would be more of an uproar if he didn't call it.

Not sure how much it mattered anyway. Juventus were cooked at the end. Reckon Madrid would have scored in ET.

Real would of got it home or away. I think it’s a 50/50 call but some sides get seem to get them 90/10

Maximum interest in the semis and final. Best four teams from the best four leagues in Europe. Cmon Liverpool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Italian sides doing remarkably better than a lot of experts here thought. Maybe some respect will finally be given to other leagues other than epl and Barca/Real/Bayern.

Btw Spain miles in front of co-efficient but difference between Italy and England is minimal 61.923 v 61.750.

Still think Real Madrid or Bayern will win it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While we did look like hot garbage today, when push comes to shove, the gap in talent always shows

Did push not come to shove for the more talented Manchester City or Barcelona teams in the quarter finals? Literally all you've managed to do to support your dismissal of Roma and Liverpool is spout worthless cliches. No one is disputing that Bayern and Madrid are strong teams, but to assume that it will be cakewalk for both teams is a severe case of unwarranted arrogance.

Did push not come to shove for the more talented Manchester City or Barcelona teams in the quarter finals? Literally all you've managed to do to support your dismissal of Roma and Liverpool is spout worthless cliches. No one is disputing that Bayern and Madrid are strong teams, but to assume that it will be cakewalk for both teams is a severe case of unwarranted arrogance.

In fairness if VAR was in use for the City V Liverpool matchup I dare say both marches end 2-2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back