UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Pool will go through. Did well against italian sides in 84, 2005 beating Juve and Milan and Inter in 2008. Milan got revenge in 07 but those games that I can think of at least. Roma have been great but I think their run ends here.

I hope Bayern beat Real. Robbed last season clearly. I hope there's justice.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Was clear uefa got you through that tie they'll be trying there hardest again
Tbh I think UEFA will give the dodgy calls to Bayern this time, as too often Real are getting the calls their way and everyone is getting sick of it.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Nah we field footballers that's why you got thrashed over 2 legs but like Juve you can't handle it as you get no competition domestically.
Thrashed = going to extra time when Real finished with more players on the field each game?

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
That's because you don't have the balls to play football against us after the 5-0.
Only reason that happened is because of the bald overrated campaigner. I remember in that first leg Real essentially parked the bus at home the gutless campaigners

Sep 29, 2007
The Kop
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Socceroos-LFC-Crows-Adel.United
MOST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TITLES

Real Madrid - 12

AC Milan - 7

Bayern Munich - 5

Barcelona - 5

Liverpool - 5

Ajax - 4

Internazionale - 3

Manchester United - 3

Juventus - 2

Benfica - 2

Nottingham Forest - 2

Porto - 2

Celtic, Hamburg, Steaua București, Marseille, Chelsea, Borussia Dortmund, Feyenoord, Aston Villa, PSV Eindoven and Red Star Belgrade each have one respective title.

If we win it we go ontop of Bayern and Barca

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why isn't Ramos getting a suspension for standing in the tunnel during the 2nd half against Juve? Rules clearly state suspended players aren't allowed there.

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
Thrashed = going to extra time when Real finished with more players on the field each game?

Don't forget Hummels, Boateng, Neuer were all playing with injuries + no Lewa the first leg. Plus the refs giving them gobbies every five minutes. And we still forced extra time at the Bernabeu lol. Big advantage for us that the first game is at the Allianz again.

Sep 10, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Al-Nassr FC
Hehe massive boost that our captain Ramos will play and won't be banned just for standing in a tunnel. You can tell these 1-team league clubs Bayern and Juve are used to bullying officials and orgs to fix games. I think UEFA are spooked that their anti-Real bias was confirmed on twitter today and are in damage control.

Back