UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, clear penalty and Iscos goal should have stood as well..
48e5ddae6a7885eb55b40c29cd20df55.jpg
6bff8120f961fd6c08ef60511a9ae74b.jpg

3489403925679b02fca074b0bcb36931.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty funny it's such a 50/50 split opinion between penalty every day of the week & not a penalty. RM bloke doesn't flop to the ground, it's not given.

that isn't a pen really but anyone who puts their boot near the chest of a Real Madrid player in the dying moments of a QF should expect the worst

Pretty funny it's such a 50/50 split opinion between penalty every day of the week & not a penalty. RM bloke doesn't flop to the ground, it's not given.

Sadly you're right about it not being given if he doesn't go down and that is the exact reason why players keep going down all the time. Not talking about diving now, that's something else.

I think most would think it was a pen if it happened to their team. I know I would be angry if my country wouldn't get a pen for that in the last minute of a world cup knockout game. Yeah it's soft but soft fouls are fouls and in many situations a soft foul is all that's needed.

Sadly you're right about it not being given if he doesn't go down and that is the exact reason why players keep going down all the time. Not talking about diving now, that's something else.

I think most would think it was a pen if it happened to their team. I know I would be angry if my country wouldn't get a pen for that in the last minute of a world cup knockout game. Yeah it's soft but soft fouls are fouls and in many situations a soft foul is all that's needed.

It's the sort of foul that nobody would batter an eyelid for if it was in the middle of the pitch.

But because it was in the last minute after poor Juve mounted a heroic comeback it suddenly couldn't possibly be a foul.

At the end of the day the defender challenged the forward from behind, got the forward and then the ball. It's a foul.

He would've definitely started, that said we have great midfield depth and will easily replace him
Don't think so. Best lineup -

Neuer (if fit)
Kimmich, Boateng , Hummels, Alaba
Martinez
Robben, Thiago, James
Mueller
Lewandowski

Don't think so. Best lineup -

Neuer (if fit)
Kimmich, Boateng , Hummels, Alaba
Martinez
Robben, Thiago, James
Mueller
Lewandowski

Fair, though I reckon Robben won't start. Mueller on the rw and Ribery on the lw.

It's kinda funny how underrated Javi is, people blow their load over Kante and Casemiro while Javi is twice the player they are.

Who's getting up early Wednesday and Thursday?

Liverpool 1 Roma 1
Bayern 2 Real 1

IMO Roma have to expect to concede goals and go for it. Their defence and midfield are better than Liverpool's and a forward trio of Under-Dzeko-El Sharaawy can score goals (Perotti and Schick aren't bad options to have either).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back