UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah from the footage it looks like he gave a straight red which was surely incorrect call
Seen tweets from those supposedly at the game. 2nd yellow apparently shown. 1 game is doable. Away in Cyprus. 3 games is both Madrid games and he was near MOTM today.

They were very clear cut chances that both would score from 8/10 times. We countered very well and defended well apart from the goal and the disallowed goal. Different from us as we never really concede so much possession and counter. Should be the blue print to how we play a lot more this season which is exciting.
Think we can agree that it at least was a good game to watch :)

Seen tweets from those supposedly at the game. 2nd yellow apparently shown. 1 game is doable. Away in Cyprus. 3 games is both Madrid games and he was near MOTM today.
Straight red isnt necessarily three games in Europe iirc. Starts at 1 game I think, but UEFA have the discretion to add more.

I'm gonna ignore the Dortmund sour grapes on here, and just say they absolutely schooled us in that first half. Haven't seen us take such a battering since those hammerings City used to dish out to us a few years ago. But their play was so naive - they literally played without a defence. We should have scored six despite having almost none of the ball. How good is Aurier going to be? Jesus what a piece of business that is. Sell Walker and get a better player at under half the price!

Eriksen didn't do much tonight, but he's a star alright. Midfield finally got to grips with Dortmund in the second half but that first half was uncomfortable viewing for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to ask, why the hell didn't Liverpool strengthen their defence in the summer? So good going forward, but that defending is going to cost them so often

He's an absolute star.

I do wonder how long Spurs can hold on to him before an elite club comes sniffing if you guys don't win trophies.
Not sure he is good enough for a club like Madrid, Barca or Madrid. I doubt we would sell to anyone else

I think we will just have to keep him ;)

Umm have you not noticed 90% of the threads on here are EPL content? Go back to your Mickey Mouse league. Your tears are too salty for these parts

EPLel fans have gone into a defensive collective it seems lol

I have to ask, why the hell didn't Liverpool strengthen their defence in the summer? So good going forward, but that defending is going to cost them so often

We stuffed up the VVD transfer then proceeded to sell Sakho without replacing him. Not good at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back