UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t wait for the meltdowns when Ronaldo takes his top off during the CL final. If this is the best Liverpool have, they’re in massive trouble. Madrid’s attack will destroy this Liverpool defense and Madrid’s defense will be the best Liverpool’s front 3 will have come up against this season.
Most clueless post I’ve read this year without question.

Liverpool not good tonight but they really don’t have to be

Ok Liverpool’s defending will need to be better against RM but I’m sure it will be. This is a strange game for them to play out

Most clueless post I’ve read this year without question.

Liverpool not good tonight but they really don’t have to be

A defense containing Marcelo, Varane, Ramos, Lucas/Carvajal isn’t easy to get through. You’ll find Liverpool’s attack wont have a free reign like they usually have. Liverpool’s defense is s shambles at times.

Can’t wait for the meltdowns when Ronaldo takes his top off during the CL final. If this is the best Liverpool have, they’re in massive trouble. Madrid’s attack will destroy this Liverpool defense and Madrid’s defense will be the best Liverpool’s front 3 will have come up against this season.
I'm pinching myself I can't believe we are going to play Pool in a final with a chance for the 3peat.

A defense containing Marcelo, Varane, Ramos, Lucas/Carvajal isn’t easy to get through. You’ll find Liverpool’s attack wont have a free reign like they usually have. Liverpool’s defense is s shambles at times.
Look I haven’t seen much of them outside of the two games vs Bayern, but in those games the defending was verging on shambolic. Liverpool’s attacking will have a field day against it

Look I haven’t seen much of them outside of the two games vs Bayern, but in those games the defending was verging on shambolic. Liverpool’s attacking will have a field day against it

I think whatever happens it could be a high scoring final or everything will be tight and compact and a goal or 2 could win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not even sure what point he was trying to make with that one

All those tweets he posted a few weeks ago that showed Messi has something like 10 knockout stage goals this decade. Don’t forget that he’s a Real Madrid supporter (so Ronaldo). :p

Liverpool will have to be a lot better than they were in that second half - I’m sure they will be though.

Got to go straight at Madrid’s weakness. Hit them on the break, press the * out of them and you’ll score at least four

If Liverpool hadn't done enough attacking wise to deserve their two victories over City and Roma you'd almost want an inquiry into the officiating of those two Cup ties. Some absolutely baffling calls by linesmen and referees. Roma should have had two pens and been right back in the tie - got one they didn't deserve and the ref blows for full time despite TAA taking an eternity to come off the pitch.

Very odd.

Roma got knocked out but you see their fans happy with the performance. That is the right attitude to have.

I didn’t think I would say it before the knockout stage started but this is the dream final. Plenty of goals in this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back