UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Allez allez allez!!! What a f***ing rollercoaster supporting this club is. Roma showed why they were in the semi in the first place and came at us hard as expected, we made it look more difficult than it should've been but that's Liverpool.

Can't believe we have to wait 3 weeks until the final now. Probably a good thing in the end given our injury list, gives the likes of Clyne, Lallana, Can time to hopefully get back to match fitness and give us a few more options for the final, and also allows us to focus on putting top 4 to bed over the next fortnight.

Yep, we don't do it easy but strangely this one didn't really feel that nervy. Once we had the away goals it always felt pretty safe. People pointing out our 'luck' just don't get the game, you just don't go through without luck - Real had s**tloads over thier last two games. The fact is that we just scored 7 over two legs and all from open play - some things went our way, some didn't. Also, the 'liverpool can't win it' stuff is typical bigfooty bullshit; seriously the bulldogs couldn't win it, Richmond couldn't win it. We might win, we might not - but I'd prefer to be there than not.

2 teams who don't deserve to be there. Liverpool beat who to get there? And Real needing luck and ref help to get them there.

Though I guess what could be said is no team really deserves to be there.

Man City.

2 teams who don't deserve to be there. Liverpool beat who to get there? And Real needing luck and ref help to get them there.

Teams that get to a final of a major competition deserve to be there especially a competition as difficult as the CL. Stop being bitter.

incredible run from roma. team had no right to make such a run, especially considering they sold salah and rudiger at the start of the season, while being quite speculative on transfers in and the new manager di francesco. but thats the unpredictability of ko football

incredible run from roma. team had no right to make such a run, especially considering they sold salah and rudiger at the start of the season, while being quite speculative on transfers in and the new manager di francesco. but thats the unpredictability of ko football

Not to forget that they also sold Paredes, almost lost Manolas and Dzeko and were quite clearly building for the future with guys like Under, Pellegrini and Schick coming in. Barely anyone in Italy saw EDF as an upgrade on Spalletti either. If they can keep Alisson and Manolas and keep building strong depth (******* off Bruno Peres and Gonalons would be a good start) then they could go further next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think this has been claimed.
At your nearest convenience buddy ;)

Alan-Shearer-Alan-Shearer-012.jpg

wadistance this is your lots ******* fault * off.

And if Bayern had the same run Liverpool did you'd be telling us how easy winning the ******* final will be.

******* spare us your bullshit.

You can only beat what's in front of you. Something Bayern couldn't continue doing.

Yep, we don't do it easy but strangely this one didn't really feel that nervy. Once we had the away goals it always felt pretty safe. People pointing out our 'luck' just don't get the game, you just don't go through without luck - Real had s**tloads over thier last two games. The fact is that we just scored 7 over two legs and all from open play - some things went our way, some didn't. Also, the 'liverpool can't win it' stuff is typical bigfooty bullshit; seriously the bulldogs couldn't win it, Richmond couldn't win it. We might win, we might not - but I'd prefer to be there than not.
I was at the pub watching this one and despite the late collapse I felt strangely calm. Maybe it was the drink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back