UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Even the troubled gambler gets the odd winner every now and then. Wait until he starts sending crosses into row Z on a regular occurrence before believing he can do something he can't

Lol at the City Walker love now on display. I remember when he was literally the worst right back to ever pull on an England shirt.

Howdy Moomba

FWIW Walker has had a good start with us. Pretty solid defensively and has offered a lot going forward. Seems to fit in with the style of play.

If that's the standard he maintains I'll be pretty happy with the signing.

There was a play last night where he just took the wrong line attacking the ball and could have left us seriously exposed when he got nowhere near it.

It's the sort of brainless play that I've been critical of in the past. Certainly won't have any problems criticising him if and when that sort of thing happens and it costs us.

Last edited:
Trippier is only better than Walker with the ball at his feet. Defensively he isn't even close to on par. Isn't as quick as walker. But has less brain snaps and can actually cross the ball.

I agree with this and I'd also add that overall there is certainly Spurs fan who preferred that Trippier started over Walker when you take into account that a RB's attacking ability is as important as their defending in the way the game is played today, especially if we are going to start JV ,Aldereriweld and Sanchez.

I enjoyed it. Sat deep and played counterattacking football.
How many times of late have we played a big team, dominated possession but walked away with a loss or unconvincing draw.

Play like we did today and we can increase our chances of beating the likes of Utd away or Liverpool. Especially the latter.

That's how we have to play against Liverpool especially

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spartak Moscow vs. Liverpool - 1-2
Sevilla vs. Maribor - 3-0
Napoli vs. Fenerbache - 3-0
Apoel Nicosia vs. Tottenham - 1-3
Dortmund vs. Real Madrid - 2-4
Besiktas vs. RB Leipzig - 1-0
Man City vs. Shakthar Donetsk - 5-1
Monaco vs. Porto - 3-2

Lol 3-0 down. Put down the crack pipe. Got to love some of my fellow yids overreactions on this board. Had a dodgy 10-15 minutes where they probably should have scored though

Rattled one into the cross bar. 1-0
Carlão misses target. free header back post 2-0
Ball passed back to Lloris who from close range kicks it into Sanchez and narrowly avoids an OG 3-0

Very lucky before the opener. Open the other eye Jod 2.0

Rattled one into the cross bar. 1-0
Carlão misses target. free header back post 2-0
Ball passed back to Lloris who from close range kicks it into Sanchez and narrowly avoids an OG 3-0

Very lucky before the opener. Open the other eye Jod 2.0
Mate, not every chance a team has ends up in the back of the net. They deserved a goal as I say, but give it a rest with the 3-0 s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back