UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

The tweet showed a team playing football and the other doing a junior soccer press. I have not seen our players more calm in the whole knockout stage as they were in this match. I can't believe Klopp's pressing with 4 players chasing a ball worked against City which tells you how overrated they are as well. If your team were any good you would've had more than a pub team goal from a corner, but your attack wasn't up against a Europe level opponent and couldn't handle the mighty Ramos.

Time to sit down and hope you get knocked down to the Europa where you will have a better chance of breaking Klopp's 27 game losing streak.

You post like a 15 year old who's never played the game but played plenty of fifa. Seriously mate, a pub team goal ?, two of your goals were u9 stuff

I thought the forum had a glitch earlier because you liked one of my posts from that thread. Long bloody time ago mate. But then again, it was an elite post. :p
It was an elite re-read. :D
Have my most biased posted and best thread vote because of it ;)

33921870_10155134421681442_3585578959447785472_n.jpg

What about the 4 pages on John Terry pics because the whole board didn't agree with his 25th minute substitution.
Instant classic melt.
I dont think that comes close to to personal abuse handed out TBH. Some embarrassing s**t went on that day.

I don't remember that.
That I find surprising. You led the charge on it being spot fixing.
I dont think that comes close to to personal abuse handed out TBH. Some embarrassing s**t went on that day.
Let's not reopen that can of worms or we'll add another 5 pages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a surprise the great man quits RM after winning the CL. Nobody seems to stay there too long even if they do well. I remember Del Bosque being driven out of there after bringing them success.

Would love it if he took over Les Bleus.

I was surprised too but now he's done it, it makes sense actually. Real needs to start a new cycle now. Ronaldo, Benzema, Modric, Marcelo and Ramos are in their 30ies. It looks like the new manager will need to make some very tough or unpopular decisions with regards to new contracts or guarantees for the likes of Ronaldo and Bale, and Zidane probably realises all too well the only way from here is down. He also said that Real needs something new - in other words, the players weren't fully listening to him anymore which really showed in their league form this season.

And yeah, if France doesn't do well in Russia, I see him taking over from Deschamps. Would be good news for Benzema.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back